🥀Chapter 2🥀

M O N I Q U E 🍓

"Ok you guys we are at the mall getting the New BadKids Fake It to Ya Make It Chains" , Mac said into the camera as we walked the Mall of Louisiana.

They don't know that Nba YoungBoy is our Dad , I kinda wanna keep it that way but I think they gon feel some type of way since we didn't tell them.

I felt eyes looking at me I turned my head and Tray was staring at me.

"Dang Tray you over there drooling looking at Monique" , Dede said which made everybody laugh and Tray smack his teeth in roll his eyes.

"What school y'all go to down here" , Twin asked them while turning around backwards walking.

"We go to ParkTown High School" , Macei said to Twin.

"I heard they got a Prom coming up" , I said looking at Macei.

"Yeah we do got one coming up" , Macei said.

Me , Twin , and Macei looked at each other giving each other "that" look and laughed.

(A/N - you know when you and yo friends give each other a look and y'all still manage to know what y'all talking about )

"Aight KeKe and Nique which fake it to you make it y'all want" , Mac asked us.

We picked the same chain it was a chain necklace that you could put a pendant on and we both put out pendant of Boozilla on ours .

"Ok where y'all wanna eat at" , Mac asked us.

Everybody said IHOP .

"Ok boys over there girls over there and me , Jaliyah, and Londyn gonna be over here" , Mac said pointing to where everybody was gonna sit at.

"Ok so what's going on between you and Jay" , Kam asked Twin while everybody looked at her.

"Ain't nun going on with us" she said blushing a lul bit looking at the boys table.

We looked at the boys table and they was staring at each other.

"SEE" , Us and the boys yelled. I guess they was talking to Jay about the same thing.

"Pookie you getting on me but what going on between you and TRAY" , She said loud enough for the boys to here but not Mac and Jaliyah.

The girls turned to me.

"What is going on between y'all , because Tray caused a whole flood how he been drooling at you in the mall", Dejah said making us laugh.

"Nun , I don't even got his number" , I said reassuring him.

"Ok I gotchu" , Mirah said waving me.

"AYE TRAY IMA GIVE NIQUE YO NUMBER", Mirah yelled to Tray while everybody else laughed and I put my head down in embarrassment.

"Hold up I'm coming" , Tray said getting up.

He walked over here but I didn't see what was going on because my head was still down.