-1-

3RD PERSON P.O.V

At the Aldridge Mansion the tour guide was giving a tour guide "So,the Aldridge Mansion is the only 19th century home in New York City." He said as he stepped into a doorway then turning around to continue to tell the tour about the mansion. "Preserved both inside and out." He continues to talk to them as he walks backwards and moves his hands out to show the area off to the people. "At the time of its construction,it was one of the most elegant homes in existence,featuring every luxury, including a face bidet and an anti-Irish security fence." He states as he still continues to walk backwards then stops at a doorway with red curtains that are open to show the room. He turns around and moves his hand to the opened up room he stopped at. "Uh, over here, you can imagine Sir Aldridge entertaining his wealthy guests." He says as he slide the left side of the curtain doorway to show the room at a bigger and better view. In the room there are six or seven chairs, one or two tables, three lamps, two glass cases to show antics, one piano, three big windows covered by a tan colored curtains and above the curtains is one more set of curtains that are red with diamond patterns printed all over it to make the design. "It's said, in this very room, P.T Barnum first had the idea to enslave elephants." As the tour moves on so does the guide, he removed his hand and turned around again. "And if you'll follow me..." the guide walks to a brown door that has three locks on it one at the top, one at the door knob, and the last one at the bottom middle to block a small sliding door. He looks at the guide folds his hands in front of him. "Now, I'm gonna tell you something a little spooky. On the morning of October 25th, 1894, Sir Aldridge awoke, furious,when his breakfast was not waiting for him. So he called to his servents, but none of them responded. Why? Because, during the night, one by one, they had been stabbed to death in their sleep. It was later discovered they were murdered by his eldest daughter," he stated as he moved to the side while looking at the tourists, he moved to the next room backwards then looking up at a painting of a beautiful woman but it looked as the woman was giving an evil look. "Gertrude Aldridge. Sir Aldridge once wrote in his diary,'I know God makes no mistakes, but I believe he may have been drunk when he built Gertrude's personality.' Now, to spare the family public humiliation, instead of turning her into the police," He walked backwards again to the locked door as he slowly feeds the information. "they locked her in this basment. And they fed her," he rattles the food slot before looking back at the people to continue "...through this slot. Years later, when a new owner moved in, they dug out her remains. But, after reportedly hearing strange sounds, he sealed it shut. That's right. No one has opened this door since then." He tells and chuckles ant the same time then a sound behind him makes him gasp and turn around as he and the people see and hear a candlestick clatter on the ground he gives a confused yet worried look as he quickly turned his head back to the group "Okay. follow me." As he puts his hands up and slowly walks backwards  (again ugh so many backwards sorry.) Beckoning his hands in a follow me motion. "Maybe steer clear of the door." As be starts to leave the group follow avoiding the door and the candlestick not knowing of a wired machine crackling under the cupboard.

-TIME SKIP-

AS the day was done so was the tours it was time to lock up the mansion for the night he turned off the lights as he walked thru the mansion to leave. He bent down to where the candlestick was to the ground he picked it up with a sigh, looked at it and flipped it upside down and reaches into his right side pocket and pulled out a little switch and moves the little lever and watches as a little metal rod moves up and down with the lever on the device he is holding chuckles and puts it back where it was before it was flipped of. The tour guide walks to leave with a sigh but stops turns around because he heard a creaking sound at the lock basement door. He walks up to the door a confused look on his face as he looks down still hearing the creaking continue. Then he sees the door knob turning but not opening because of the locks even more confused he walks closer then stops as the knob turning continues then stops then he gets scared as he heard a woman screaming on the other side the scream made him jump back and run to the exit. As he reaches to turn the knob it burns his hand and he grunts in pain as he hears the knob sizzle with some skin he jumps back. As he holds his hand and looks around the room he is currently in. Then he is thrown into a wall and falls to the ground in pain but walks it of like it was nothing he runs into the room that he showed the tourist group ( the one with P.T Barnum first had the idea to enslave elephants, just reminding.) "Sorru, Sir Aldridge. I got to get out of here! He exclaims as He picks up a chair and throws it at the window but halfway there the chair stopped and was thrown that at the tour guide as the tour guide covered his head. He heard the woman's stream. He runs out of the room and goes towards the basement and the door to the basement opened and he ran inside. Running down the creaky stairs, he stops on the last platform and looked down to see the floor cracked. As the crack floor start to open with green light showing in then green goo starts bubbling." Oh, Garret, you idiot." As Garret looks up the door slammed shut. "No." Garret sighed and looked at the goo that steered to bubble. Garret lifts his hands from the rail there is sticky green slime all over his palms. He looks at his hands "Noo."he cries out and runs up to the door but as he does so the steps snap in half as he is almost to the door the stairs break he reaches off as he screams and grab the bottom part of the door ledge and turns around to see a form of a human but as a blue see thru human. "No! No! No!" He screams at the figure. He continues to scream no as the figure gets closer and closer. The lights flicker on and off then They stay on.

Word count 1199》