Truth or Dare? (Cookie)

A/N: The first mini sires in this book is Harry x Cookie, this was chosen by my friend @Creepypasta_Fan123 (and I know they at least read some of the first book, I'm on the sixth) also each mini sires will continue until that oc is no longer a virgin. (think of this as if the characters are telling a story, ps. this is not a actual year because it's going to be NORMAL, for Harry Potter fans I know that's hard to take in but as a fellow fan he really needs a break..)

-Cookie's pov-

I'm very excited!! Me and my friends are going to play truth or dare in the room of requirements in a few minutes! I still don't understand why Light invited Harry, Ron and Hermione.. I still kinda think her and Ron would make a great couple! I get ready then head over in a electric yellow hoodie and black jeans. The only other person out side is Dark and I can tell she is waiting. "Elo! Sorry I'm a little late.." I say trying to apologize. "It's okay just come on in, everyone else is here" She says and with that we walk in. "Aye Cookie why are you late?" Oreo says like it's not obvious enough already. "Well sorry I don't know every place in the school because I obey the rules" I say with a bit of sass. "Well sorry I get board sitting around" Oreo says back with a bit of anger in his eyes. "Does this happen often?" I hear Harry ask Light. "If by often you mean once an hour, yes, yes it does" Light says truthfully. I see Harry's eyes widen as Dark and Lilian have to pull us apart. "Can you guys cool your jets for an hour so we can play?" Wolfy says clearly annoyed by our actions. "Fine, but can I go first?" I ask as we sit in a circle. "Okay.." Light says a little worried. "Yes! Ron, truth or dare?!" I ask forming a plan already. "Dare?" Ron asks clearly worried for his life. "I dare you to do '7 minutes in heaven' with Hermione! Or you can lower it to one.." I say finally being able to see my OTP come together. "Cookie, you have major shipping problems.." Nightcore says shaking his head in disappointment. "I know, but they make such a cute couple.." I said sighing. "I- I think we will go for seven minutes..." Ron says after what he just heared me say. Yes!! "Okay while you guys do that we will continue, I'll go" Light says. "Cookie, truth or dare?" Light asks and I think. "Dare..." I say questioning my life choses. "Heh, I dare you to kiss your crush, ON THE LIPS for at least 10 seconds" He says with a smirk. "Flip, sorry Harry..." I cross to the other side of the circle and neal down to kiss Harry. Only, to my suprize he kissed back. "Okay times up" Oreo says but Harry holds me to him as I end the kiss. "Stay" Harry says and I nod but blush a dark red. "Em, Nightcore, truth or dare?" I ask. "Truth, I'm not that stupid" Nightcore says. "What is your OTP?" I ask with a small laugh. "Em.. Y- you and Harry. Please don't let your cat out!!!" Nightcore said, saying the last part quickly. "Okay I will keep Leli in her carrier." I reply. "Harry, truth or dare?" Nightcore asks calmly. "Dare" Harry says almost instantly. "I dare you to do '7 minutes in heaven' with Cookie in the same closet as Ron and Hermione" Nightcore said snickering. Harry picked me up bridle style and brung me over to the closet and walks in. "Can you please put me down Harry?" I ask. "Okay" He replies. He sets me down next to the wall pining me next to Hermione who was being pinned by Ron who flipped me off. Harry starts to kiss me and I kiss back but let him take over. Hermione and Ron finish up and he whispers in my ear, "Now that they left I can take this further without them stopping me" After that he started kissing different parts of my neck until..

-Ron's pov-

"N- nhg.. H- Harry can you please stop kissing my neck?" Cookie says, her voice coming from the closet me and Hermione just came out of. "And that my friends is why you never leave Harry with a cookie" Hermione said full of laughter which made me smile. I may have flipped Cookie off but I truly thank her for making me and Hermione realize we love each other. 

A/N: To be continued! Hope you enjoyed, and if you for some reason haven't I really recommend reading at least the first Harry Potter book, 'Sorcerers Stone' by J.K. Rowling!