Chapter 5

Peeta Pov

Well that was more than I could hope for. She chose me out of all the guys in the room! I still can't believe it. Everytime I look at her and she sees she gives me a weird look.

Katniss Pov

After our game of truth or dare, the doorbell rang and Finnick went to get it. We all walk down stairs as soon as he opens the door. There stands a lady with the Pizzas. "Hey beautiful, how much do I owe you?" Finnick asks in a weird voice. I look over and see Annie snickering. "Nothing if you take me to dinner," she says handing the Pizzas over. "Ok as long as I can bring my girlfriend," Finnick says handing Thresh the pizza and rapping his arm around Annie. The girl huffs and walks away. We all laugh and eat the pizza. We end up watching Frozen and I sing to all the songs. Peeta and Finnick sing them too. I look over and see Peeta staring at me a couple times.

It's really starting to freak me out a bit. Since so far Annie is the girl that I know the best, I text her and ask her about it.

Katniss🌸 Why is Peeta staring at me?!?!

Annie🌟 Idk maybe he likes u!!!

Katniss🌸 I don't think so Ann.

Annie🌟 you want me to ask Finnick?

Katniss🌸 if he doesn't tell anyone.....

Annie🌟 he won't

Katniss🌸 I'll add him into our message

Annie🌟 k

Finnick🐟 what's up?

Annie🌟 Katniss wants to know why Peeta is staring at her. Does he like her????!!!!!

Finnick🐟 Duh

Katniss🌸 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Annie🌟 it's ok Kat we will hook u up with him

Finnick🐟 Does Kitty like Peety??😂

Katniss🌸 don't call me that..... maybe😳😜😝😳😳😳😳

Annie🌟 they would be perfect together!!!!😃😃😃😃

Finnick🐟 look who's staring again!😂

I look up and see Peeta looking at me. I look over at Finnick and he wiggles his eyebrows.

Katniss🌸 Really Fin?😂😂😂

Finnick🐟 yes.

Just then Aunt Effie walks into the room. "Oh Katniss doll, who are these young gentlemen?" Aunt Effie asks in her high pitched voice. "Um... that's Finnick, that's Gale, that's Peeta, and that's Thresh," I say pointing each one of them out. "Oh how lovely, have fun doll," she says walking out of the room. Then I get a text.

Gale🎯 I thought she was going to kill us.😂😳

Katniss🌸 she wouldn't do that😂😂

Finnick🐟 ya never know...

Annie🌟 FINNICK ODAIR BE NICE!😡

Madge💫 SAME TO U GALE HAWTHRONE!

Finnick🐟 yes ma'm 😳😳😘

Gale🎯 love ya Madge!😳😘

Katniss🌸 shut up and watch Olaf.

Gale🎯😂😂😂😂😂

Finnick🐟😂😂😂😂😂

A couple minutes later I get a FaceTime from my Uncle Haymith.

I answer "Hey Uncle Haymitch," I say.

I look up and see Finnick jumping on the couch. "FINNICK GET DOWN!" I scream. My Uncle sees him and yells at him, "Get off my coffee table and get your butt out of my house!" he booms over the phone. I start laughing as Finnick hangs his head low and leaves. I tell the other boys to go home so they don't leave Finnick by himself. After they leave I go back to face-timing Haymitch, "Thanks Uncle," I say chuckling. "anytime sweetheart," he say. "well I have to go finish some work goodnight," he says and hangs up.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Goodnight! leave a comment plz!!! I'm sorry that the sleepover is taking so long!!! Again leave a comment and tell me what you think!