Tony

"Tony come on! Tell me where we are!" You chuckled as Tony steered you past hundreds of people. He had your eyes covered in a blindfold before you left home. He then drove for twenty minutes and then began to steer you around a large building. 

"You'll find out in about thirty seconds." He told you to stand still and wait whilst he went off to do something. He came back and steered you once more and a short walk later, you felt the cold, October air hitting your skin. A few seconds after, Tony reached up and untied the blindfold, revealing to you a large parking bay. But not for cars. For planes. You and Tony were standing next to a large jet. You looked at him who wasn't paying any attention to it, but instead was grinning at you.

"I don't understand...are we going somewhere? I didn't pack...!" You asked thoroughly confused. Tony shook his head and lead you up the metal stairs to enter the plane. It was an extremely expensive looking inside with bars and tellies. 

"We are going on a weekend trip to Paris for our one year anniversary. But you needed a present also. Well, here you go!" He raised his arms and gestured to the entire plan. 

"I don't understand." You thought that you did, but you didn't want to assume. 

"This is your present. Happy anniversary!" He collapsed in one of the chairs and continued to grin at you. 

"You mean...the plane...is mine?" You asked slowly, trying to hide your excitement. Tony didn't answer but merely nodded, clearly not impressed with your reaction. 

"Tony...this is...amazing! Thank you!" You squealed, running around the plane and looked at every thing in it. Once you were finished, you sat next to Tony. 

"This is fantastic! Thank you so much!" You said with a kiss. 

Authors Note: Short and shit...I know...But i couldn't think of anything for Tony. 

Don't forget you can make requests! Just DO NOT COMMENT THEM! SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE!

Please point it out if you see a mistake.