Prologue

It was the early 1910's when the lot of Patton's family began to notice his repetitive forgetfulness. His paranoia had heightened to a maximum, every gust of wind and footstep startled the young boy. He would often miss his scheduled sleeping hour, always in the mindset that something was bound to happen. As Patton had gotten older, his state worsened, so much that his was afraid to leave the comfort of his home, let alone his room.

It was 1913 that Patton was finally admitted to the Asylum.

Virgil had developed a eating disorder at a very early age. His bones resembled feathers and his skin, paper. The boy's mother and father became undeniably frightened by his wretched state, eventually trying to hide the boy from the outside world. He developed the habit of making conversations with himself or even an unknown presence.

Virgil was admitted to the Asylum in 1916.

Roman, as a child, enjoyed the little things in his life. The birth of a calf to a book his mother bought him. This book was Grimms Fairytales, many gory and visual scenes stood out to Roman, finding them to be a source of interest. His mother began to notice the mood swings he experienced and blamed herself for the state of her son. Roman was constantly hyper and drew very vivid pictures of horrid deaths, worrying his mother to a point he sent them both to an asylum.

Roman was admitted to the Insane Asylum in 1917.

Logan, a lanky boy with many brains, was driven into a physchotic state as a young adult. His family began to notice his hostile behavior a month after he was evacuated from his parent's residence. He would often be found pounding on the door to his own home, screaming at a volume that would rattle your head had he done it near you. Logan's pain tolerance was high, he, most times, would test that pain, taking risks and jumping from elevated surfaces for his so-called "experiments." He has broken multiple bones in the span of his changing state.

Logan, lastly, was admitted to the Insane Asylum in 1920.

So, this is an idea I got, please inform me of any punctual errors and such! This is just an introduction, an idea I got on Vacation! I still dont know if I should continue.... But, please, criticizing is welcome!