Savages

This chapter has very violent implications.

This is a fanfiction.

I have decided to darken it a little bit in editing, but there won't be many changes from here on out regarding violence.

(Patrick's POV)

I couldn't believe what I did. It was a drugged haze, when Kingston jammed the needle into my arm and I fell into of a sleep but woke up in her office.

"we meet again, Patrick Stump." She pulled me up to my feet. "You have no idea how hard I tried," she clicked her heels. Just someone else I had to get rid of.. I couldn't wait for it. My taste for her dying was growing; I couldn't wait to see her feel the way we did, helpless and afraid. I couldn't wait to see her trapped with nowhere to go.

Why had they instructed me to kill all of them? I was able to manage the strength to get to my feet. "I'll make you a deal " I said. I spoke a fake deal. "I won't give up the Defenders, and you know that." I spit at her.

She just laughed bitterly. "Well Stump, I guess you made a deal with the devil then? How in the fuck did you return to life?" She marched over to her desk and brandished a knife; it looked large. "Prove it. I want you to look as you did when I last saw you." She held out a apparatus. I was so

I could easily cut her throat or stab her but I wasn't that sick,,l or I didn't think I was. I got to my feet, and got the knife from her hand and suddenly handed it back to her.

"I think YOU should cut off your hand," I got her cornered. I felt crazy, a rage fueling me. "You deserve to have what you did to me done to you! Cut off your hand." I didn't cut her throat, and suddenly I blacked out because of my rage. I would never hurt a woman....

----flashback-----

"Oh Patrick," one of the two girls held a large knife. "This is something that should've been done a long time ago." She approached me and I was crying, but I blacked out again. My mind was fuzzy.

---end flashback----

My eyes opened and I had did what her henchwomen did to me. But I didn't bandage it or cauterize it. I walked away and smiled. She was motionless, a still figure on the ground. I couldn't believe myself though. I'd killed someone. I was shocked initially; but my blackout I realized was to stop my conscience from holding it over me.

I definitely wasn't going to drug them. All I had to do was end their lives the way they did ours. The person who brainwashed me will get it all.

She would have struggled to her feet to grab the gun, but I had it in my hand. I didn't hesitate. I locked the door and left one of those little music things from before inside attached to the gun and it was playing The Phoenix. My song, I'd risen from the ashes.

I did not want blood on my hands. I'd save that for the end. When I fjinally got the man who started this all; the man who hated me.

---

A/N: I feel kinda uncomfortable writing EXTREME violent chapters, even with the editing I'm doing, so I'm going to be keeping a toned down aspect

----

The news screen blared. "A high ranking officer has died in a very strange murder. Her hand was removed, and a gun was left with a device on it playing a banned sound before we got it and disabled the time. Whoever is committing this audio crime: just know that you are mentally unsound. Music is evil; a devil's friend."

We're all just savages, right? Even when I actually lived, people were reaching children to fight. I would not be able to kill a child - my child died at their hands. I had to find the person who killed my Elisa and my baby girl.

They would get even worse after I was finished with the main leader. Love was just a lower level sector leader; a general. But I knew better not to mess with anyone.

I felt like a predator now; not much like myself. I literally lost myself when it happened; but I was damn sure I wanted to be fully conscious of my actions for that last one.

I found a guard with a gun ready around the corner. I smirked. "Apocalypse is on it's way, we're all trained to be afraid, just animals that can't be tamed, we're all just savages." I grabbed him and tackled him to the ground. It was satisfying getting payback. He wasn't a part of it, but he'd seen what I'd done.

"Patrick no one else." I heard Kingston come over. "Let him go. He's a mindless one. He's a forgetter." Kingston looked at me.

"He's gonna betray me you're gonna betray me." I glared at him, not letting go of the guy who was already unconscious. "Plus I finish what I start unlike your dad."

"Don't bring up my dad." Kingston glared at me. I glared back at him. "Patrick this isn't the proper way to do this. He knows nothing. They wipe their minds after they witness something and whatever they remember is erased." Kingston tried to lift me off but I wasn't gonna let go. I'm not leaving this guy alive. I wanted that guard dead!

I chuckled. I laughed when I let go of the man. He was now gone for good. "It's too late, Kingston. Ive already done it." I looked at him blankly. I had to so this for my bandmates. They'd have wanted me to.

"Patrick, are you SURE you aren't still possessed?" Kingston looked at me. I was furious he said that. I'm not possessed! This is just my rage...

"I'm not possessed anymore." I glared at Kingston. He was just like Pete; always caring way too fucking much. I didn't need sympathy. I was fully aware I wasn't me anymore, and I was glad. The old me wouldn't hurt even a fly. "Now shut up please."

I found another guard. Kingston was trying to be the one with a conscience up until this guy. "Let me take this one." Kingston said, "he killed my mom." Kingston had a snarly tone to his voice, he was becoming very twisted himself. I wasn't surprised if he was affected by what happened.

I watched Kingston kill that guard. He looked just like my bandmate had when that happened... I recalled the memory that final moment when my eyes shifted and my bandmate had fallen to the ground, the same driven weapon into my chest. Kingston had that same look to him, even though he had longer bangs and hair, it was about the length Pete's had been in the 2005 era. He looked just like my bandmate,

I was unable to sleep since I got here. I had a drive to complete my mission and so fucking what if some worthless officers got killed? I had to get vengeance for my bandmates.

I had to kill the leader. I made a furious attempt at getting the blood off my jacket from the two people today but the rage was stil there and I threw my jacket into the garbage. Fuck the jacket. I wasn't me anymore. I wasn't even the same good guy...