Chapter X

( trigger warning! For the next few chapters )

{ Benji POV }

I turned around and saw Jorge.

Making out with someone that wasn't me.

I jumped off the couch in anger and pounded over to him.

I grabbed Jorge by his shoulder and pushed him against the counter.

"How could you do this to me?", I pulled him close to my face by his collar, "I was loyal to you all the time, Jorge", I hissed.

"Calm down, you're scaring me", Jorge said in a provocative way. Just like nothing happened.

"Are you happy now? Huh!? does this make you happy!?", tears shot into my eyes.

Jorge was quiet.

"Do you even know who I am?"

Again, Jorge didn't say anything.

I decided that this doesn't make sense anymore. I let go of his collar and went out of the wooden building.

As soon as I got into my car, anger and sadness hit me. Both at the same time.

I need to get out of here.

{ Jorge POV }

What happened? I closed my eyes and tried to remember everything.

Reality and soberness hit me all at once, followed by weakness and fear.

The first thing I saw was the dude that kissed me... and I kissed back.

I am the worst person on earth.

"What the fuck was that!? Who even are you?" I shouted at the blonde dude and pushed him.

"I'm Froy, and excuse me? You kissed back?", he teased.

"Don't fucking touch what's not yours, okay, Froy?", I hissed at him, emphasizing his hame.

(This is Froy, btw. His full name is Froy Gutierrez and he is an actor, featured in shows as teenwolf. He gives me Benji vibes with the collage jacket... soo. He's a fuckboy, you may have noticed already. I thought maybe he would be Jorge's type.)

I looked at Froy for a few seconds before I stormed out of the 'shed'

"Benji! Please wait", I cried, but he was already in the car, driving down the street, I could see him from far.

I broke down on my knees and cried into my hands.

"Jorge?", I heard a tiny voice from behind.

"What?", I said upset, thinking it was someone of Benji's friends trying to blame me.

"I uhm... well I know we barely know each other but, I thought you maybe need some... support?"

Jorge just started crying more, digging his face in his shirt.

"I'm Addy, I think you already know.", she said, as she sat down next to me.

I really couldn't do this, my body was completely numb and my heart felt like it's stopping every second. I wish I could just replace mental pain with physical pain right now.

My head fell onto Addy's shoulder.

"Why aren't you blaming me? You probably saw what happened and you're Benj-Benji's friend." I could barely say his name.

"You know, Jorge, we all make mistakes. I'm obviously not ignoring what you did, but I would never let someone suffer alone, with all their pain. That's not fair."

"You're a pure soul, thank you", I somehow managed to say something.

"It'll be okay", Addy said calmly.

"No, it will not. Addy, you don't understand this. Benji is the only one I love, all I want and all I have. Nobody likes me but him. If I'll lose him, I'll be over. Everything I want is to spend my whole life with him and have a family."

Addy probably thought I am just overreacting because it was just a kiss. But it's not.

Benji hated it when something that's his, gets taken away.

"Addy, I need physical pain.", I said straight out and tried to get up somehow.

I sprinted down the street as fast as I could. Addy tried running after me but there was no chance to catch up on me.

{ third person POV }

After Addy noticed that she was too slow to catch Jorge, she decided to first: check up on Benji and second: Tell him that Jorge's probably gonna do something stupid since she doesn't have Jorge's phone number.

She was sure that Jorge was on his way to Benji so it would be a good idea to inform him.

Quickly she grabbed her phone and called Benji.

{ phone call }

Benji: "Hello? Addy, if Jorge is with you, then I don't want to talk."

Addy: "No, wait! Jorge just ran away from here and I'm sure he's gonna do something he's gonna regret."

Benji: "I think he had done enough stupid shit for today."

Addy: "This is not a joke, I think he's gonna harm himself or even worse. He said he needs to replace his mental pain... are you okay?"

Benji: "Stupid question, bye Addy."

{ Benji ended the call }