Chapter 7

(Play the song while reading this trust me you won't regret it😉)
So the two boys went upstairs to Draco's room since it was closer and he thought Harry just wanted to sleep but no so he threw Draco into the bed than went into the bathroom. Draco was still confused about what was going on but Harry has a surprise up his sleeve too. Draco was just in his buttoned up shirt and pants sitting on the edge of the bed. Than Harry cracked open the door.
"Draco you'd still there? And did you put a slice of charm on the room?"

" Yeah and yes Harry I'm still her now why did you-"

Harry walked out in heels with see through stockings, heels, a red bra, and underwear that was tight so it was out lining his staff.

"You like it?"

"Bloody hell!"

Draco took a deep breath and he could feel his boxers getting tighter. Harry walked over to Draco seductively and than turned himself around so he could rub his butt on Draco's crotch. Than he pushed him down onto the bed and Harry kicked off his heels, than slid his head close to the zipper of his pants and he unzipped them with his mouth and slowly took out his staff and was happy to see that he was excited. He looked up to see Harry smirking at him and he couldn't help himself but chuckle a little. Than Harry out him inside of his mouth and he tried to recreate what Draco did to him. A few minutes into doing that he felt and his hand intertwines his fingers in his hair than he went faster. Draco was moaning and he tried to make himself quiet but he couldn't help but moan loudly which made Harry happy. Than he room in out of his mouth than went up to his mouth and kissed his lips than down his jaw line, and down his chest while he unbottend his shirt. Draco sat up and saw that Harry was taking off the underwear and he threw it across the room. He started to stroke himself as he moaned loudly and Draco was now so excited it was starting to hurt.
"Oh merlin Harry you got me wanting to fuck you right now so bad."

"Oh do I? What if I did this?"

Than he turned himself around and he started to shove his fingers in his butt hole and he was moaning louder now. He could tell that Draco was getting upset that he wasn't in him yet, so when he thought he was stretched out enough he climbed on top of Draco and lined his staff with his entrance, than he slid  down on him he tighten his grip on Draco's shoulders. And moaned loudly, and with that Draco took off Harry's bra and kissed down Harry's bar chest and left hickys on his neck and chest. His hands were on Harry's waist as Harry started to bounce up and down on his staff. Shocks of pleasure went through him, and Harry was moaning in Draco's ear. Draco wanted to take control now so he pushed him down on the bed and started to hammer into Harry hard and fast.
"Draco Draco you- you feel so- uggg, Daddy don't- stop DADDY!"

"Oh merlin Harry why do you have to be so fucking hot!"

"Daddy daddy!"

Harry's vision was going blurry and he opened his eyes to see his boyfriend's beautiful face and he kissed his lips with his wet, soft, bruise lips. Harry was almost done so he told his boyfriend and they both climaxed at the same time. Draco fell to the side of Harry and panted, Draco looked over to Harry and said, "that was the best surprise ever, I love you Harry so much."

"I love you too babe."

Than they both got comfy as Draco took a shower he found a big shirt and put on his boxers they were a little big for him though. Than he got into bed and waited for him to get out. The pillows smelled just like him Harry was starting to fall asleep, Draco opened the door and saw Harry about to fall asleep.

"Aww baby don't tell me your faking asleep with out me. And is that my t-shirt?"

"And boxers and I can't help it the pillows smell like you."

"Oh really wait until I get over there and cuddle you."

After he got dressed he got under the covers and had hart lay down on his chest drawing circles on his chest until he fell asleep. Draco strokes his hair and smiled. He thought that he was the luckiest man in the world to have the cutie in this life. Than he started to cry and he accidentally woke up Harry. Harry wipes the tears off his face.

"What's wrong baby you ok? Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing I'm just the luckiest man alive."

"Aww ok come on let's go to sleep ok."
"Ok night."

They went to sleep soundly using Draco as a pillow. Harry really liked the smell of him. He smelled like vanilla and a strong colon it made him feel sad and wanted. So the rat of the night images of that night ran through the boys mind and how happy they were together.