"Head over heels"

August 2013

August 2013

20 minutes left

To put it simply, the whole situation was a nightmare.

Sprinting down oxford street you clutched your portfolio closer to your chest, weaving in and out of people as you ran past them.

You were late.
Well, not yet.

But you had....

you glance at your watch.

19 minutes

...you had just under 20 minutes to make it, and because you were an idiot who didn't get on the tube, God knows if you'd even get there in time.

Not to mention you were a really...really shit runner.

London Fashion week was next month and you were a model attending the pre show castings this week.

Of course, you being super unorganised mixed up which day and only realised the fact that you had six castings today when your agent had rang you, after you'd already missed one of them.

You'd missed the Gucci casting...man you'd really really wanted to do the Gucci show.

At this point the only thing you could do was hope that you were memorable enough from when you did the show last year and for them to cast you based off of your pictures alone (wishful thinking but we'll see)

Well that and turn up on time for the next five castings you had today.

You were an established model, and you were lucky enough to be signed to one of London's best agencies. But...missing out on the entirety of fashion week?

That wasn't something you could just do...it would rob you of tens of thousands of pounds.

It was essentially like skipping out on your Christmas bonus.

18 minutes

Without the money from fashion week it would be a cold cold winter for you to put it bluntly.