Chapter 20

🌺Ashley's POV🌺

When we got home it was about 7:45pm. I decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed. Will, Nash, and Hayes were downstairs watching the Royals game.

(Ok I don't know if they are Royals fans but I wanted to put what they were watching. Like a sport. So I chose the Royals because that's what is talked about a lot at school...besides Ebola..)

Before I went to bed, I watched a little bit of the game. Royals were winning the other team had a low score. When the royals score would go up Hayes, Nash, and Will would yell.

Skylnn ran down the stairs.

"Stop yelling. I'm tired." She said. I smiled.

"Sorry Sky." Hayes said. Before Sky went back upstairs she gave me a hug goodnight.

Soon I started to get tired so I went upstairs and laid in my bed.

I fell asleep thinking about Cameron.

---------------------

When I woke up I straightened my hair, ate breakfast, and picked out my outfit.

I brushed my teeth and put on a pair of Vans that went with my outfit. Nash was sitting on the couch. He was ready to go. Hayes was in the bathroom.

"Hayes come on!" Nash said. It guessed Nash had to fix his hair.

"Hang on Nash!" Hayes said.

"Just leave it messy Nash, your 'girlfriend' will think it's cute." I said teasing him a little.

"Don't lie Ash, I need to fix my hair." Nash said. I shrugged.

"Just rejected some advice. Almost every girl thinks guys with messy hair looks cute. I agree." I said.

"Ughh, fine I'll take your 'advice'." Nash said. I smiled.

Hayes finally got out of the bathroom. Will was up and Skylnn was still asleep. She didn't have to go to school today.

Hayes, Nash, and I walked out the door after saying bye to Will.

"So Hayes, have you talked to that girl you like?" Nash asked.

(Nash knows about it now if I didn't mention it and a chapter)

"I don't think I'm cool enough for her.." Hayes said.

"And who the hell would think that?" I said. Hayes stayed quiet.

"Did you give her the flower crown?" I asked.

"I have it. I've just been nervous to go up to her." He said.

"Sissy." Nash said. I punched his arm.

"Shut up Nash. Hayes try talking to he and give her the flower crown. Are you guys friends?" I asked. Hayes nodded his head.

"Then try it." I said. Hayes said ok. Then we through the doors of our high school. We separated then.

I went to my locker. When I opened the door and I looked at all the pictures I put on the inside of the door. They were of Cameron and I. One with Shawn (cousin). The whole MagCon guys. And a picture of Hayes, Nash, and I which was recent.

I got my books and closed my locker. Then someone popped up in front of me. I knew who it was instantly.

Ally.

"Heard you had a little car accident...was everybody ok?" Ally said trying to sound like she really cared.

"Wow...you're a terrible at pretending not to care." I said. She rolled her eyes.