Chapter 20

Heart's pov.
I wasnt really expecting to see him but am atleast thankful he found my daughter. I went back to my suite and checked up on Mighty to be sure shes okay .
"Are you mad mommy ?"she asked .
"No honey am not mad , I was so worried about you "I said  as I stroked her hair.
"He helped me find you , hes a good guy"she said . I held her into my arms , I dont know what I would do without her.
Now that Mr Tyrone is here , I will need to ask him a couple of questions about my pay ,why is it triple the amount , did he do it by mistake .
I didnt thank him for finding her , he was kind enough to bring my daughter , we had a few hours left before we head back home . I took Mighty for some shopping .
"Mommy can I ask you for a favour ?" She asked
"Sure honey "I said as we walked by the beach .
" are you mad at Mister sweet ?"she asked . Mister sweet ? Who is that .
"Whos that honey?" I asked .
"The one that helped me find you yesterday" She said .
"No honey am not mad at him or you " I said
"Can I say goodbye to him before we leave ?" She said . I personally didnt want to see him , but anything for my daughter including seeing him  for her to say bye to him .
After I packed all our staff into our suitcase ,  I took Mighty to his suite to say bye to him, she knew his suite so she just led the way as I followed and yap I was nervous .
She knocked on his door  please dont be in !please dont be in ! I prayed inside. The door opened . He stood infront of me just a step away he was in a tight blue shirt , black jeans and his hair was slightly wet his cologne was wow! Black mint  , Mighty embraced him and he took her into his arms carrying her they looked like father and daughter .
"Please come in "he said still holding my daughter.
"Thank you "I said as I walked in.
"What can I get you guys ?" He asked .
"We are almost leaving , we ...I mean I brought her here to say goodbye we are leaving in a few hours "  I said .
"Am also leaving we could board my plane "He said .
"You have a plane mister sweet?"Mighty said.
" yes its big I wouldnt mind only if mommy says yes "he said . 
"Please mommy pretty please "She said . 
" am sorry honey , I already booked our flight  "I said .
He was still carrying my daughter and somehow I felt happy seeing how my daughter looked happy around him .
He took his phone and was texting something .
"Come honey its almost time we will get late for our flight " I said .  
She frowned , and clung tightly on Tyrone looking the other way something shes never done well unless its me holding her and someone is reaching out to hold her .
My new phone beeped I had to buy a new phone .
It was a notification about my flight , that I will not board my plane due to unknown reasons  seriously are you fucking kidding me ?  Am not a terrorist  and the money I spent on the flight tickets was refunded , I tried to call but they were so annoying , not helping or explaining why am not boarding my plane .
"Everything okay " Tyrone asked
" nothing really , just some dumb people saying I wont board my plane for reasons they dont explain  "I said , I raked my hair in frustration .
"You could board mine "he said .
I looked at him not sure what to say ,
"Well okay then... because my daughter wants to "I said
He let out a warm laughter , fuck he looks so sexy when hes laughing .
"I will get ready as My flight leaves in an hour "he said . He handed Mighty to me , she looked so sleepy .  I laid her on the couch as I went to pick our luggage from my suite . When I came back  Mr Leo was already fully dressed , he looked so sexy in a crisp white shirt , black suit pants without a tie and crystal clean black leather shoes , his hair neatly combed , and a rolex watch on his hand . 
"You ready "he asked drawing me back to reality .
"Uh yea "I said . 
He took Mighty who was asleep  into his arms as her head rested on his shoulder .
The drive to the airport was silent I was nervous seated next to him, he looked at my thighs , I wore a short dress his gaze somehow turned me on .
"Heart I know  you are mad at me for what I did , but I wish to talk to you to apologize for what happened "he said breaking the silence .
" please Mr Leo not now "I said .  Mighty woke up when we arrived at the airport , the car stopped near a private jet .
She gasped when she saw  the jet  she was so excited  . Inside the plane was so gorgeous just like what I used to see in posh rich lifestyle of celebrities episodes . 
I was glad that Mighty was having fun , but looking at Mr Leo made me fear him . I was even shaking . 
After some time I was overcome with weariness and fell asleep .  When I woke up I was covered with a soft lavender scented blanket . My daughter was fast asleep .
My eyes came face to face with his , I mustve jumped up or something , but I gasped , and moved away covering myself .
"Am not going to hurt you " he said .
"Am so sorry for what I did , it was so horrible , please forgive me "He said .
Hes apologizing , well hes been nothing but nice to my daughter and I he even let us board his private jet for free .
"Um thank you for  the flight and finding my daughter"I said .
"Its okay ,  shes very pretty " He said .  I smiled at him .
"Please forgive me Heart , "He pleaded . I just looked at him  not sure what to say  I didnt realize tears were falling from my eyes until I felt some drops land on my hands , I have never been scared like that  I never imagined thats how far he could go .  
  "Please not now , "I said .
When we landed I took our luggage and called a taxi , I just didnt want to see him .  
"Mommy are you okay " Mighty asked as we were on our way home .
" yea honey am just tired from the flight "I said .
"Where  is Mister sweet?"she asked
"He had some work to rush to honey"I said  i hope she bought that excuse .
"Will we see him again?"she asked .  No!
"Uh ... maybe .... am not sure when honey "I said , she looked so dissapointed . 
When got to my apartment , I went to the bathroom to look at myself , fuck! I looked like a disaster , my eyes were so puffy and dark circles were  forming under my eyes . I didnt look okay , I felt so weak , I began to feek dizzy , the room began to spin ,  I tried to cling onto anything I could  but was  so weak to keep a balance ,  next thing I saw was darkness.