Chapter 1 (Borders)

Yu's Vigilante/Hero suit:

Ms.Jackie's Looks:

Jackie's Looks:

A/N: Ms.Jackie/Nomi is labeled as a corrupt government official, because she's part of the Yakuza.

.............................................................

My name is Yu Vanquish. They call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist...I'm all of those things. Although, the public only really knows me as my "alter ego", Edge. You see, I live in a society that is completely dominated by females. Approximately 30% percent of the population is made up of quirkinesses males who are kept around solely because of the need for reproduction.
I was supposed to be the bridge that would bind them together. As far as I know, I'm the only male on this blue ball of dirt and water that actually has a quirk. I come from the Vanquish bloodline. A family that WAS made up of generations of pure-breaded hero's. And throughout each generation, all of them had quickly climbed the ranks, and became the # 1 hero.
   This included my mother, IceTide. She had an extremely powerful and potent elemental quirk...I don't know where she is. She left my father a couple months after I was born. He died two days after my eleventh birthday.
For the next five years of my life, my sister was the one who took care of me. It wasn't easy for her either. You know, considering the fact that she was still in school, but we some how ended up making in the long run...AND THEN SOME FUCKEN GANG MEMBER THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE A BRIGHT IDEA TO MURDER MY SISTER IN COLD BLOOD! That THOT dies tonight.

.............................................................

Elsewhere

.............................................................

It was a dark, stormy night in Musutafu, Japan. Nothing but dark clouds could be seen from the city limits. However, the weather was about to be the least of "someone's" worries. At the top of a very tall and peculiar building. A corrupt government official had been left alone to her thoughts.
*Knock, Knock*
???: *Long sigh* Come in.
???: Good evening Ms.Jackie. I just wanted to let you know that the boys have finished making the last minute preparations that you requested.
Ms.Jackie: *Chuckles* Splendid...Any estimations on how long it could take until it's fully operational Alex?
Alex: As of now, no. Doc said that she's gonna need at least a full day to mess around with the tech until she can say anything regarding a time frame.
Ms.Jackie: Hmmmm...I suppose that is understandable. Anyway, go down stairs and tell your men they can leave for the night.
Alex: Are you sure ma'am? That would leave you completely unguarded. "He" could be out there right now for all we know. How can we be so sure that he doesn't know what's going here?
Ms.Jackie: Please, Alex. Do you honestly think that I'm afraid of him? I'm fairly certain that he knew about this operation before we even started making moves. Just go, go and spend some time with your family. I'll let you know when I require your assistance.
Alex: As you wish ma'am. Have a wonderful night.
Ms.Jackie: You too Alex.
Finishing they're conversation, Alex had made his way out of his boss's office. Once again leaving Ms.Jackie to her own devices. She got bored of sitting at her oak wood table, so she got up out her comfy chair. And stood in front of the glass panes behind her desk. She had always admired how unpredictable the weather could be.
Ms.Jackie: You know...if you were anyone else, I would call you a pervert.
Ms.Jackie had turned around to see that Yu was standing directly in front of her desk.
Edge/Yu: *Sarcastically* Thanks, I'm flattered.
Ms.Jackie: So tell me love, what brings the "infamous" Edge to my work place?
She didn't even have a single second to recognize what was happening. In a split second she had found herself thrown out of the window, and being held upside down by Yu.
Ms.Jackie: Hmp...At least take me out to dinner first. Look at me! Now I'm all wet.
Edge/Yu: I'm only gonna say this once, so I suggest that you take this seriously. Why did you kill Dana Vanquish?!
Ms.Jackie: Oh! So that is what this is all about. And here I thought you were here to ask me for my hand in marriage.
Edge/Yu: Testing my patience lady.
Ms.Jackie: Love, I didn't kill her. I'll admit, I was there on the night of her murder. I was there to meet up for a deal with a client of mine. She saw the deal taking place and tried to alert the authorities. My client was the one who killed her that night.
Edge/Yu: And who is this so called client of yours?
Ms.Jackie: I don't know, you tell me...Yu.
Yu:...Huh?
Ms.Jackie: Tell me, who's been hunting your family down generation after generation? Do you really think your mother would abandon you like that? You and Dana were her angel's. She wanted to be there for you two, but she had her reasons for leaving. There are lot of things that you aren't aware of honey.
Yu:.................
Yu had slowly lifted Ms.Jackie back to the entrance of the window pane and lightly tossed her back into her seat.
Ms.Jackie: OOOOFF!...Could you be a little more gentle next time?
Yu: How long? How long have you two been in contact?
Ms.Jackie: Two weeks after she left.
Yu: If she's been watching from the shadows for so long. Why didn't she try to save Dad and Dana?
Ms.Jackie: She's being hunted Yu. And it's not A.F.O this time. Who ever this is, she's much, much worse.
Yu: *Sigh*
Yu had looked towards the window that he threw Ms.Jackie through.
Yu:...Sorry about your window. I'll pay for the repairs.
Ms.Jackie: *Girly Chuckle* Oh don't worry about that. I'll have someone else take care of of the repairs, but...I think I have another idea of how you could pay me back.
Yu:...And that is?
Ms.Jackie: I'll tell you at a later time when I'm ready "it."
Yu: (I don't know why, but I don't like the sound of that.) Alright, well I'm just gonna...hop out of your window.
Ms.Jackie: Uh-Uh. Not so fast young man. Give me your phone.
Yu: What, Why?
Ms.Jackie: No questions, just give me your phone!
Yu: Fine, here.
Yu had reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. After placing it into Ms.Jackies hand. He watched her quite literally HACK into his phone. While he still was standing directly in front of her.
Ms.Jackie: And done, here you go hun.
Yu: Thanks...Wait a minute! Why does your contact say Mommy with two heart emoji's?!
Ms.Jackie: Well, that's because from now on...your mine. Can't have any of those other girls going around and trying to mark what's not theirs. Be happy that I not trying "anything" right now.
Yu: What?

Ms.Jackie: Anyway, follow me. I'll walk you outside.
Yu: B-But I want to jump-
Ms.Jackie:

Yu: Never mind! LEAD THE WAY PLEASE

Ms.Jackie: That's what I thought you said. Oh, and before I forget. Everyone just calls me Ms.Jackie, I guess it's surname. I want you to call me Nomi when it's just us two, alright?
Yu: Alright. I'll keep that in mind.

End.