Jisung | Late Night Snack

Requested: Nope :)

Warnings: Cuteness overload

Pair: Jisung x Reader

Words: 690 (short sorry)

A/N: This was is short but sweet and I honestly really like this part. Jisung, Han Jisung, J.One, My love and our weirdo, makes me so soft that I was just in the mood to make this and I didn't have a plan as to how I wanted this to go so I just went with whatever my mind came up with. Also the picture above isn't super fitting but I just wanted to show how superior long hair Jisung is, bring him back.

Ngl this is pretty cute so don't die, or sue me, cause I have no money. Anyway Enjoy :)...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I lay curled up against Jisung chest, I could feel it rise and fall slowly as he breathed. He had his arm thrown across my waist and his head rested lightly on top of mine. It was one of those nights, where you just didn't feel like going to sleep, where you just feel like you need something and for me that was a snack, the problem was that I didn't want to wake Jisung. I know him and every time we sleep he always stays curled up against me, which normally I wouldn't mind, but that was an issue right now. I thought about how I could sneakily get out of his grasp, nothing really came to my tired mind.

Slowly I moved away from him, he shifted making my heart race and my body freeze luckily he just flipped over and I got off the bed shivering at the cold air. I made my way to the kitchen quietly, me and Jisung live in a small two bedroom apartment so you could pretty easily hear something from any of the rooms. I first looked in the pantry not really sure of what I wanted then I saw them, cookies and we all know what goes perfectly with cookies, milk. So that's what I got, I did everything in slow-mo trying to make as minimal of noise as I can and so far it was a success.

I stood my, elbow on the counter as I ate a cookie, then I heard some shuffling from down the hall and my eyes widened. "Babe what are you doing" There stood a sleepy, messy haired Jisung. He rubbed his head and looked at me with squinted eyes still half asleep. "I was hungry" I said with half a cookie in my mouth and the other half in my hand. Jisung walked over to me lazily and he grabbed the cookie from my hand "Hey" I smiled as he took a bite "I'm hungry too" Jisung said still sleepy.

"Did I wake you up" I asked looking at him my elbow still on the counter and my head rested on my hand as I looked at sleepy Jisung eat another cookie. He shook his head "Well you not being in the bed did..." I smiled "Aww you missed me" I poked his arm and he crossed them over his chest "No it was just cold" he murmured and pouted. "Just admit it Jisung you want cuddles" I teased getting of the counter and leaning my hip on it, facing Jisung. He shook his head again taking a bite of his cookie, his arms still crossed. "Come on sungie admit it you.." I messed with him again and he dramatically unfolded his arms and rolled his head looking at me "Fine I missed your cuddles, better" He smiled a little and I nodded, he then leaned in and kissed my lips softly. "Can we go back to bed now" He asked as he pulled away and I just simply nodded again.

Jisung grabbed my hand and we walked back to the bedroom, Jisung literally jumped on to the bed earning a laugh from me, he patted the spot next to him looking at me, his hair was all over the place and was covering one of his eyes but he looked adorable, very cuddle worthy. I climbed into bed next to him and he instantly wrapped his arms around me snuggling his head into my neck and I patted his head. We sat like this for a bit until a yawn escaped my mouth "Come on baby lets lay down" Jisung said. I laid with my head on his chest and he played with my hair "Y/N next time you have a late night snack invite me" I chuckled and I snuggled up closer to him. "I will be sure to do that sungie..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

UwU or as Jeongin says OuW (love you if you get the reference). I hope you liked this even if it was short I will do our boy Jisung better in the future but it always seems like my short chapters are my best ones Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Have a good day or night, whenever your reading this and remember...

Jisung is a talented god don't @ me or you will catch these tiny hands (my hands make Felix's look huge)