TGWG 21

"Ysabelle is actually my childhood best friend and eventually we fell in love with each other. She was exactly my ideal type a conservative lady-like girl. Unlike kids our age she'd rather read books than go outside to play. We met on my cousin's birthday party, I saved her from drowning and since then we grew attached to each other," I looked at his eyes as he talk about his ex, I could see that his eyes were calm and collected.

Looks like I don't need to be weary about his feelings for me. All I need to do is trust him with all my heart besides, I shouldn't underestimate someones love.

"I guess our parents saw our attachment and decided to have us arranged for marriage, which we didn't mind for we loved each other dearly or at least that what everyone, including me, thought," I then braced myself for the part where he'll tell me why didn't they end up together and instead here he is accepting and loving a broken soul such as myself.

"On the day before our wedding, which is her 18th birthday she ran away with some guy to Europe. But I didn't give up on her, I believed in our love and besides he told me something the night before her birthday. She told me to wait for her, that I shouldn't forget her no matter what happens," maybe out of reflex I hugged him, maybe this is the time that I should be the one comforting him.

"I just felt that you needed this, you can take revenge and make me your human tissue," I joked and when I peeked at his expression I was relieved to not see him bawling his eyes out instead he's smiling sweetly at me.

"Are you sure you're not just taking advantage of me?" I then threw a throw pillow at him.

"Hmph, continue with your story," he laughed before continuing.

"My female close relatives were angered at her request once I told them about it. They said such things as she is selfish, a cheater but maybe I just loved her too much that what they said didn't change my perspective of her. Oh wait it's not only because I love her but because I believed I know her more than they do,"

"I waited, just like she said. I remembered her every single second. Mom was so mad at me that time, she said that why am I hurting my self. Why can't I just set myself free. My cousin even slapped me, hoping that it will wake me up. But it didn't I didn't wake up from my foolishness."

"Luckily even though the slap didn't wake me up, her happiness did. I flew to London for a trip with my cousins and friends. That's when I saw her after so many months, I even attempted to approach her and tell her that I waited and that I'm still waiting for her. But what I saw stopped me from moving closer to her," I then searched his face when he stopped, I hesitated but decided to ask anyway.

"W-What made you stop?" I was then surprised when he smiled.

"I saw a happy family and most especially I saw her happy," I then covered my mouth as I started to sob which made him panic.

"H-Hey! Why are you crying?!"I then shook my head as I threw my arms around his nape and hugged him tight as I sob.

"I-I-I-It m-m-must've h-hu-hu-r-t..." I tried to speak but my sobs got the best of me.

All this time he comforted me. He consoled me. When I was the one hurt in the past my family was there for me. But what about him? I could only imagine him smiling at everyone as if everything was okay, because for the past months that I've met him...he...he's that kind of person. He'll rather suffer alone and quietly than worry the people he cares for.

"Shhh, it's all in the past besides I have you now right?" I then nodded earnestly.

"And H-Hiroki," I said my face heating up a bit.

"And Hiroki, see? You're the source of my happiness now and Hiroki is an additional freebie in my package of happiness," I then smacked his arm which made him laugh.

"Don't you dare call my son a freebie!" he then laughed which made me laugh with him.

"Mommy~, Daddy~! Come play with us," I then frowned at the sight of my now dirty son.

I sent glares at my two tired brothers who are also catching their breaths. My baby could be a little handful sometimes, or should I say every time.

"Play with your son Rikka one-chan, I'm tired," Traek is now begging me at this state, well he only calls me 'one-chan' when he's begging me.

"Stop cuddling there at the sofa and accompany my nephew. Agh, imagining you two cuddling on that sofa makes me sick. I'm going to order our head butler to replace that sofa," I then rolled my eyes at my brother's 'girly' ness.

I then picked up Hiroki.

"You're tired, you just arrived from Japan and then you gone straight to your uncles and played with them. I'm going to give you a bath and then you'll sleep," I told Hiroki which made him nod, that's good he's being quite obedient today.

"Why are you so obedient today Hiroki?" My brother asked.

"I'm only obedient to mommy today because she finally gave me a daddy," Hiroki said with his oh-so-charming smile.

"Oh great, my niece already accepted the fact of you being his father. Lucky you, now I'll have a nap that kid is too energetic for me," I smiled as my brother ascend to the stairs, looks like my future with Laurens is secured.