ch1

This is my first story and there are a lot of changes from the original.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Satou Kazuma a 17 year old male who is a shut in otaku who saw a girl about to get hit by a "truck" so he rushes and pushes her out of the way and dies of shock.

Kazuma woke up in a room with 2 chairs and a table  next to the bigger chair.

???:Satou Kazuma  I'm Aqua and you are dead.
Kazuma: What so I got hit by the truck at least I died a hero.
Aqua: Haha no that "truck" was a tractor going 5mph at most.
Kazuma:WHAT!!!!!!!
Aqua:Yep and when you got to the hospital you peed your pants and you parents laughed and so did the doctors. Well any way heaven or do you wanna live in an RPG?
Kazuma: RPG please.
Aqua: ok pick an OP power.

Aqua throws a ton of papers at Kazuma. He notices one that caught his eye so he picked it up and showed her.

Kazuma: This one please.
Aqua: Oh half hot half cold ok whatever now go and defeat the Demon kings army.
Kazuma: THE what?

Then a circle apeared on the floor and then Kazuma was in another world and thought
*first things first go to a guild*
So he asks a girl with a staff, a black cape, hat, and eye patch

Kazuma: Hey where is the guild I'm a new adventurer.
???: Oh I'm going there now just follow me Megumin the weilder of exsplosion magic the strongest magic for the strongest crimson demon mage.
Kazuma: Um ok then. I'm Kazuma and that's a strange name and how old are you?
Megumin: 14 and once you are an advetururer let's form a party.
Kazuma: Hmm deal! He said giving a thumbs up.
Megumin: ok then let's go.

Time skip to the guild after kazuma becomes an arch wizard.

Megumin: so your also an arch wizard well let's do a kill quest hmm oh how a bout this one.
She holds up a flier that says "kill quest kill as many giant toads in 3 days for 5000 eris a toad"
Kazuma:sure

Time skip to the outskirts of Axel

Megumin:my exsplosion is so strong it takes time to charge up.
Kazuma: tale all the time you need.
As.he said that a huge ice cphere trapped 10 toads in it Megumin was in shock
Megunin: H-How did you do that?
Kazuma:its' my special skill!
Megumin: cool now then. EXSPLSION!

And with a huge boom all the toads where killed and eradicated the cphere.I

Kazuma:incredible your so strong.
He drifts off seeing Megumin on the ground lying there.
Kazuma: MEGUMIN ARE YOU OKAY!
Megumin: yeah its just i can only use my magic once a day it takes a lot of mana.
Kazuma: well can you walk or do I need to carry you.
He says with an embarrassed face. Megumin replies while blushing with a nod and Kazuma picks her up bridal style shocking Megumin but after a second she didn't mind

Time skip back at the guild.

Kazuma: Thank you very much
He says collecting the reward
Kazuma: Ok now I can find a inn.
Megumin: why don't you just stay with me in my room it will save us eris.
Kazuma responds nervously.
Kazuma S-Sure.

Time skip to the Megumins room in the inn.
Megumin: This is it.
Kazuma: There is only one bed!
Megumin: Did I forget to tell you hehe.
Kazuma: what ever I'm tired and you can have the bed I'll sleep on the floor.
Megumin: N-No way  your also sleeping in the bed!
Kazuma: O-Ok. Tomorrow I'm gonna get some new clothes I can't just sit in these all the time.
After that he climbed into bed and they both fell asleep smiley