Chapter 1 : Sierra!

(Mature Language 18 +)

*Sleepy voice* "Hello?"

*Stern voice* "Sierra!"

*Sleepy voice* "Oh Hey Dad!" The sun rays kept kissing her cheeks every now and then but she chose to ignore them like always.

*Soft voice* "Honey, is this the time to get up?" He knew his daughter would be sprawled over her bed like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmmm!" a small sound left her beautiful blossom pink lips. Her eyes were still shut trying their best not to accept the fact that it was almost 11:30 in the morning.

"Don't you think it is a bit late?" stated her father in a concerned tone while walking out of his office cabin with his laptop bag hung around his other shoulder.

"Dad, I am sorry. But please, it's my vacation time. So, I am allowed to sleep a little longer!" Sierra laid her point in such an obvious and cute tone that it made Jeremy's heart melt for his daughter a bit more. How can anyone not love such a sweet girl?

"Yes honey, you are definitely allowed to sleep for a little longer as compared to other days, but that does not mean that you will sleep the entire day." Jeremy still tried to prove his point but both of them knew that he would never win in front of his little princess. A small smile made way on her beautiful lips thinking about it.

"Yeah, you are right. Maybe I should wake up a bit early and concentrate on a jog or yoga like thing?" Sierra suggested while turning around and laying on her back still keeping her eyes shut.

"Of course you can. Okay, now listen; let's go out for dinner tonight. I think, your sophomore year completion calls for a celebration." Jeremy suggested now getting in his car.

"Hmmm... 'Sophomore Year Celebration'? I really hope it's just you and me dad!" Sierra raised her doubt slowly opening her pretty eyes. She had to blink her eyes for a few seconds to let her pupils adjust to the sun light. Those orbs could make anyone drown in them and her smile would stop millions of hearts before you can even know it.

"Yes!" Jeremy mentioned with a known smile on his face. He knew his daughter was not really comfortable with too much people around.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Sierra was suddenly very excited that she stood right on her bed with her left hand holding her phone next to her ear and her right hand on her hips. Excitement was written on her pretty face.

"Ok then that's decided. I have an important meeting in 10 minutes. It should be done by 6 in the evening. I will text you the address later" Jeremy said while setting his seat belt with one hand and igniting his car with the other. His phone was pasted at the crook of his neck supported by his shoulder.

"Yup!" Sierra's joy was quite visible in her tone.

"Bye baby!" said Jeremy while his hand was busy with the gear setting and his feet were working on the accelerator and clutch.

"Bye dad!" said Sierra waving her hands as if her father was right in front of her.

* * *

**Half an hour later**

"Hey doll face! What's up?" Mason's voice made her extra happy today. She had just completed her coffee. She was completely addicted to her coffee. She was so in love with coffee that she could basically survive a whole year just drinking coffee all day. You don't give her any food she won't complain; she will be still sweet with you. But the moment you disagree with her coffee addiction; you are immediately thrown to be in her bad rather worst books. So beware!