Chapter 21

Tyrone's pov.
I was looking out from my balcony enjoying the fresh air , this vacation was helpful , I feel much better  . I hear a knock on my door , on opening , the little girl walks to me and I stretch out my arms to embrace her , Heart looks at me as if she wants to eat me . I carry the little  beautiful girl , whom I came to know was called Mighty . 
Heart tells me they came to say goodbye , well am leaving too , I tell her if she could board my plane  , she insists they already booked   their flight , I text one of my men to have her flight cancelled I send her name .  Within minutes its cancelled , she gets notified she wont board her flight just her . Mighty clings on me tightly to prevent her mother from taking her .
She has no option but to accept my offer to board my plane . 
The drive the airport is quiet , but I cant stop staring at her thighs  shes so fine am not gonna lie . 
Her daughter is so happy to see my private jet . As Heart falls asleep I have some alone time with her daughter . I cover Heart with a blanket , she looks so beautiful asleep but noticed she was developing some dark circles under her eyes , its like she hasnt had enough sleep , probably stressed out , and it hurts to know am the cause of her stress .
" how old are you ?"I ask her daughter .
"Six mister sweet "she says , mister sweet ?
"Sorry I didnt tell you my name , am Tyrone Leo "I said .
"Am Mighty love "she said 
I gave her my card with my phone number .
"Incase you need anything call my number "I said , pointing to the number on it .
"Thank you sir "She said .
"You are welcome princess "I said .  
"Will you be mommy's Prince ?"she asked ,  should I answer that ?
"I wish I was princess "I said . I wish I could make her happy but  am just a fucked up asshole having a post divorce crisis.
She walked to where I sat and gave me a warm hug
"Dont be sad "she said .  I carried her as we watched a funny Mr bean clip , she fell asleep eventually it took me some time to place her on the bed , she clung so tightly on me not wanting to let go .
I sat near Heart and watched her sleep , she woke up fuck those eyes!  
I apologized to her but she didnt want to talk about it , it really affected her , seeing the marks of the cable ties on her wrists made my blood turn sour , it hurt me so deeply .
They had formed some blisters.
When we landed she didnt want me to take her home and preffered taking a taxi instead . 
Since I made Heart quit  as my driver , my mother banned anyone from driving me not even my bodyguards and no one dared defy her , so that I could learn my lesson to respect my staff and she fired the men that tied up Heart .
I had to drive myself home , Nate had someone drop my car at the airport .  As I was driving on my way home my phone rang , I quickyly checked keeping my eyes on the road , it was Heart's number .
I picked it , came a child's voice she sounded as if she was crying , it was her daughter Mighty .
" hey "I said .
"Please help me ..."she said sobbing .
"What' s wrong princess"I said as I made a turn to Heart's apartment .
"Its...mommy ... shes not waking up .."She said  what!
" where is she right now are you there with her ?"I asked as I increased speed .
" yes... on the bathroom floor ...please help "she said .
"Just stay there with her I will be there very soon okay "I said . I got to her apartment in fifteen minutes the door wasnt locked , I walked in and went to the bathroom , the little girl lay next to Heart her head on her chest , when she saw me she ran up to me , Heart was unconscious ,  she mustve fainted , I did her a first aid , she didnt wake up , I dashed her to the hospital .
Nate called me .
"Dude where are you ?"he asked , I remembered I had a meeting to attend to .
"Am at the hospital man , Heart was unconscious , her daughter called me "I said .
"Thats  messed up am really sorry about that ,  I will chair the meeting "he said ,
"Thanks , keep me posted ."I said .
"No problem , I will tell mom to drop by see you there "He said .
"Cool thanks " I said .  Still there was no  word from  the doctors . My mom walked in  she saw me came to where I was .
"Nate told me to get here as fast as possible ,"she said . She looked at Mighty who looked back at her  .
"Mighty this is my mom , mom this is Mighty Heart's daughter ." I said , my mom shook her small hand , Mighty looked at my mom with wonder . The doctor came to ask if he could speak to me .
"I would like to speak to you about your wife "he said , my mom and I looked at each other .  Wife? Oh yea it makes sense , she had a ring on her finger so did I so he assumed we were married and she was my wife .
" Mighty , my mom will get you whatever you want okay I will be back in a few okay "I said .
She gave me a hug and let go .
"Thanks daddy "she said . Did she call me her dad ? My mom also heard her and gave me a 'wow'look .
"She really likes you "she said . I smiled .
I went to the doctor's office as my mom took Mighty  to get some icecream .
"Please have a seat , "the doctor said .
I took a seat . 
"We have had a look at your wife and she has depression , her body is really stressed out to a point she got weak and passed out , "he said .  She's depressed ? I know its all my fault .
" I know things are hard especially for someone thats young like her but you are the only person who can help her , dont give up on her or feel you are the cause of it "he said .
"Will she be okay ?"I asked not knowing what to ask .
"She will be fine "he assured  me .