Story 1: Where is Baywatch, and What has he done?

Ok. So, first of all, WTF(What The Fuzz, I don't swear people ._.)! Where have I been? Well, I've been busy! :D I am currently writing the next chapter for some of my other fanfics which I've not worked on for over a month. This is a birthday present for my friend, Sirrea (Pronunced See A Ria), who absolutely LOVES Young Justice. In fact, I even got her a t-shirt! If y'all like this story, feel free to ask me to write more YJ fics. It would be my pleasure :DDDD BUT SERIOUSLY, Y U KNOW MAKE MORE SEASONS CARTOON NETWORK D:< So grab something to eat, or just starting reading. Whatever floats your boat. Btw, yes, I have watched YJ before. In fact, it was my favorite show in the last few years, and it still is. I never get tired of Artemis calling Wally 'Baywatch', though if you think of it, it sounds close to the 'B' swear word, atleast that's what my mom thought if you say it fast. xD However, I paired the whole group myself, since I figured they'd be cute. Here are a few pairings shown:

M'gann x Kid Flash (Wally)

Zatanna x Superboy (Conner) and yea, Zatanna isn't really a part of Young Justice, but hey! Shippers gonna ship! C;

AND I REFUSE TO SHIP SOMEONE WITH ROBIN ROBIN IS MINEEE

Everyone: 0.o

Robin: *Starts backing away*

Kid Flash: I think I'm gonna run now...

Artemis: Baywatch, for once in my life I agree with you.

M'gann: Oh, and Kaylin doesn't own Young Justice, or DC, or-

Me: ;-; Please stawp! I feel so... So... WAFFLEICIOUS

and I was considering the rest, so look for some moreeee. But, honestly. I think M'gann & Wally is a cute pairing, and I JUST noticed that both of my pairings seem to have matching hair & eye color. O.o But what ever. Go ahead! FANFIC TIMEEEEEE P.S. This is fic is just a collection of funny stories. The first one not so much, since it's something to get you warmed up. Oh, and sorry if there is grammar mistakes, I edited most of this on a iPhone ;-; SHOW SOME SYMPATHY

"BAYWATCH" Artemis screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone in the meeting room glanced at an angry Artemis, who was scowling, glaring, and almost shooting steam out of her ears. Everyone's faces, well....

M'gann: O.O

Superboy: >.>

Robin: (We couldn't tell due to his mask, but he kinda looked like he was snickering)

Aqualad: ?

Zatanna (Who was in there because she was boredddd): ^.^'

Kid Flash: (He already had run out of the room)

Speedy(This is da real Roy right here, it ain't no clone k? k.):  -.-

"WHERE. IS.WALLY." Artemis yelled again, causing M'gann to slowly shrink under the table. Zatanna avoided Artemis's gaze as she replied back, "Um... He just ran out of the room." Artemis rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I didn't notice that. Gee thanks." Aqualad raised an eyebrow. "Artemis...There isn't a reason to snap like that at Zatanna.." Robin snickered even harder. "Unless Wally really blew it." Artemis's face scrunched up like a rasin in 100 degree weather. "Where did Baywatch go?" Artemis said slowly. Mgann,who had just noticed Artemis was holding someone's baseball bat, was about to shrink under the table again, slowly and quietly replied, "Out the door...?" Artemis would've whacked her if she was a boy, but she was a girl, therefore Artemis would've felt worse about for some odd reason. Maybe since the boys (she thought of Baywatch here) were such stupids. "M'gann, she means after Wally went out the door, where did he go." Connor said, while looking quite thoughtfully at a random wall. Robin leaned back in his chair. "At the rate we're taking, Wally could be in outer space! He is Kid Flash y'know." M'gann shrugged. "How about I go bake some cookies, and we can go look for Wally?" Zatanna, who had enough sweat to flood a hamster's cage on her face nodded quickly. "Yeah! Great idea M'gann! Now let's hurry up.." Zatanna dragged M'gann out of the door. M'gann waved goodbye, but then got jerked again. Superboy turned his gaze from the wall and turned to Artemis. "So, what did Wally do this time?" everyone turned to Artemis. "Well..."

"Baywatch, what the heck are you doing?" Artemis asked a certain speedster attempting to do a handstand, then somehow spin into a backflip. Wally paused and grinned. "Well if it isn't Artemis the beautiful." If Wally hadn't immediatly gone back to his 'acrobatics', he would've seen Artemis blushing red as a Heinz (no hate to the other brands) bottle of ketchup. The ketchup part of course. Wally finally stopped, then headed over to the fridge. "Hey, want some icecream? I'm getting myself some." Artemis nodded and blushed at the floor. "Are my eyes lying their pupils off, or is someone blushing?" Wally asked grinning from ear to ear. Artemis would've blushed again, she contained herself. She smirked and put her elbow on the side of the table. "Pfft! Baywatch, why would I ever want to be with you?" Wally's mind flashed with the most evil prank he could think of. He masked a face of hurt and pain, acting as if he was sad that Artemis said that. Out of he corner of his eye, noticed a surprised and obviously regretful Artemis. "I'm so sorry Wally! I didn't mean it! I don't mind being with you!" Wally burst out laughing, placed her bowl in front of her, and quickly dashed off leaving a very angry Artemis.

Robin snickered for the 5th time. "So you do like Wally?" Artemis snorted. "No, but I'm not a souless monster. I just felt sorry for Baywatch, that's all." Robin tilted his head to the side. "So your saying that because he tricked you into showing some affection towards him you wanna wack him on the head?" Superboy whistled, then shook his head. "Yeah, I'm with the kid on this one. Assaulting your crushes isn't this best way to go." Robin turned to Superboy. "Why Connor? You know this from... Expirence perhaps?" Everyone but Superboy burst out into laughter. Everyone then shut up when Connor cracked his knuckles, and set out to flatten a certain red bird. Robin then decided to make his exit. "Oh! Hey Robin!" Zantanna waved with one hand. "Ahh!" Robin screamed. He couldn't feel his legs! "EEEE!" M'gann shrieked. Robin was floating in the air! "I always knew he could fly! I told you so Zatanna!" M'gann yelled jumping up and down. Zatanna just stood there, wondering if it was her who caused it. Wally, who was assuming Artemis had given it a rest, was running over to the two girls. "Hey beauties. What's happening?" Both ignored him, still trying to figure out how this was happening. "Rob.... I knew you were capable of some strange things, like showering for 12 hours, but gosh! This just takes the cake!" Wally shook his head. M'gann turned to Wally. "So um... How do we get him down?" "We could leave him." Superboy suggested. Zantanna shook her head. "But he's only 13, he's low on carbs, so he might start getting skinny." No one understood what Zatanna meant, but Robin was already skinny. If he got any skinnier... They all shuddered. Wally was about to suggest something when his pupils shrank. "Hey there, Baywatch." Wally slowly turned around to face a certain blonde archer, who was holding a baseball bat. "H-Hey! How have you been? Man, your hair looks-" Artemis shook her head. "Don't you try to change the subject Wally West! You know what you've done!" Wally shook his head and looked up. "Is that Roy I see?" All of teh sudden! EVERYONE TURNED CHIBI!!! and ran up to Roy, who sweat dropped. "HI ROY" "ROY CAN I PUNCH ROBIN" "ROY DON'T LET  SUPERBOY PUNCH MEEEEEEEEE" "SUP ROY" "ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY".

And that is the end, since well, the Chibi Young Justice followed Roy around for the rest of teh day. :DDDD