SEVEN

Maisie opened her eyes with the loud bang that had echoed through the camp

Maisie opened her eyes with the loud bang that had echoed through the camp. She tossed her blanket aside and quickly ran out of her tent, bare feet and in her sports bra. "What happened?" Her hair was in a messy ponytail, her baby hairs floating with the wind. "Look, there!" Octavia pointed at the sky as the two of them looked at the ship that had gotten inside the atmosphere.

Seconds later, Bellamy came out of his tent with two other girls and stood right beside her. She felt something inside her turn like she was mad, or jealous. At the sight of the bare-chested boy, the blonde's cheeks once again turned into a shade of light pink. She quickly shook the thoughts away, focusing her gaze back to the dropship.

It was Bellamy's turn to look at the blonde girl. He looked at her messy ponytail that had strands trying to escape the rubber which he found cute. His eyes then went to her chest, this being the second time he had seen her in her sports bra. He couldn't help but feel his cheeks start to heat at the sight of the shorter girl, but just like her, he shook the thoughts away.

"They're coming to help us!" Jones said, hope lingering in his words. "Now we can kick some grounder ass." Another boy said as the group that had formed around the three laughed. "Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." The girl who stepped out of Bellamy's tent, Roma, sighed. "This is great." A smile plastered the blonde's face as she watched the smaller ship fall. "Jones, my tent, now," Bellamy ordered as the boy followed him.

The blonde went back into her tent to put some clothes on and after she did, she made her way towards the Blake boy's tent.

Octavia must have thought about the same thing because the two girls met outside his tent. The brunette was growing on the blonde, her presence not being annoying anymore, more like calming. They nodded at each other as they walked in, opening the flaps. "If it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake." Jones was telling when both of the boys' heads turned to look at the two girls when they walked in. "We should get moving." The blonde started, the brunette nodded. "Everyone's ready." Octavia continued.

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe." Bellamy shook his head. "We'll head out at first light. Pass the word." He ordered at Jones. The other boy stepped out of the tent, following his order. "I'll wake up the others." Octavia followed Jones and left the tent, leaving the two of them alone. "Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" The blonde questioned. "Bellamy, we should go now if we want to see what's inside that thing." He stopped to think for a while before he spoke. "We wait until sunrise, then we go." They brushed shoulders as he passed her, leaving his tent.

The blonde looked around everywhere for her best friend but she couldn't find her. She was starting to get really worried when she saw her face, the sight of the blonde automatically calming her down. "Maisie." The other blonde jogged to her as she spoke. "Did you see that?" She was talking about the pod. "Yes, I mean it had to be from the Ark, right?" A smile plastered on the taller blonde's lips. "Grab your stuff. Let's find out." Clarke stated, excited.