Chapter 11

I wake up tangled in Louis on the couch. I can't believe I fell asleep. I'm gonna be so dead if it's after 5. I reach over and grab my phone off the coffee table, careful not to wake Louis. 3:54. Thank god. I relax back into Louis and study him for a little bit while I think about this afternoon. Lunch was perfect. I felt so at ease with him. I didn't feel like he was my teacher anymore and that scared me cause how was I supposed to act around him now at school? I think this is the first time I've admitted to myself that I'm scared. Scared of what this could become. Scared of getting hurt. I know this isn't anything right now, but what if it could be? What would our future look like? 'If you could even have one,' my subconscious reminds me.

I feel Louis stirring beneath me and I can see one of his eyes peaking open.

"Goodmorning." he says in a raspy voice. A smile making it's way into his face.

"It's not morning silly," I say giggling, "it's about 4." I finish.

"Feels like I've been asleep forever. I needed that but I feel like we wasted our day together." He says as he kisses me on the top of the head.

"Yeah but I don't mind. I had a nice time with you regardless." I look up and place a delicate kiss to his lips. He moves his hand up to my face and places it on my cheek, his fingers slipping around to the back of my neck. He deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue in. His lips forming and molding mine perfectly. Kissing him is blissful. In that moment I'm unaware of anything else but the way he kisses me. Urgently. As if it's the last time he'll ever have. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth, pulling slightly, earning a soft moan from me. His lips reconnect mine and I slide my tongue in his mouth, desperate for something, that I'm not sure of yet. I detach our lips and dip my head down to his neck placing kisses all over. Stopping to suck on certain areas, careful not to leave marks. I move to his earlobe and nibble a little, causing goosebumps to form on his skin, indicating that I'm doing something right.

"Lauren," he sighs, "as much as I want this to go further, we probably should get you home before your parents get there." he says kinda breathless.

"You're probably right." I sigh and sit up, "do you know where my shoes are?" I ask him getting up in search of them.

He sits up as well, "uhh I think they're by the door."

I listen to his instruction and sure enough that's where they are. I slip them on and go back into the living room and grab my purse and keys as Louis puts his own shoes on.

"Let me just grab my wallet and keys." he says jogging to this kitchen to get them. "Alright I'm ready. Let's go."

--

We pull up to my house and I feel kind of sad. I wish I could have spent more time with him. "Thank you for a lovely day Louis." I call him by his first name.

"You're very welcome beautiful." he says leaning over to give me a quick kiss.

I get out of the car and close the door. He rolls down the window and shouts, "Don't forget to do your homework!" He winks in my direction and I shoot him a glare before he drives off.

••••

Thank you guys so much for reading! Please vote if you like this chapter and tell your friends about this story! Love you guys! Xx