Chapter 6

Victoria POV

** 3 hours later ( the party ) **

The party finally began to die down. I was at the island bar talking to Q until Dre and some random female all over his arm approached us .

"Wassup Q, aye Tori you ready to go?" Dre questioned.

" Um yea," I responded disappointingly not wanting to leave from Q's presence.

" Aight well we'll be in the car,"  Dre said after walking away with his hoe for the night. I know that ass better be in the backseat when I get to the car .

" Dang so you ain't gon tell a nigga bye or give him a hug or something ?" Q begin to pout.

I walked towards him and he instantly pulled me into his arms giving me a strong yet soft hug, until he killed the moment. Q had the audacity to put his grimey,crusty, nasty ass hands on my ass and squeeze it. I quickly became irritated , like do you not have any respect for a young lady?

I snatched myself away from him and gave him a powerful slap to his face with no remorse before furiously walking away. I quickly got in Dre's car and remained quiet the entire ride to my house.

"T, tell me what's wrong? You know I hate seeing you down and upset." Dre said while walking me to the front steps of my house.

" I'm good Dre, but thanks for forcing me to go out tonight. I actually felt relaxed and enjoyed myself."

" It's nothing, I can't have my best friend locked in her room 24/7 like some weirdo." We both chuckled after his comment.

" You better get going before your new bae start to feel some type of way."

" And? I don't give a fuck she better chill cuz all I wanna do is hit and you know this maaaaan." He said in his best Smokey imitation.

" And what you mean bae you know you always gonna be bae. Now gimme some love so I can go put in work." He smirked.

" Ew Dre you got issues, you need to get it together." I said while hugging him.

" Shutup I'm a nigga that's what I do."

After walking into the house I noticed a plate wrapped and left on the counter for me . Saving the plate for later I put it in the refrigerator and headed to my room . After stripping my clothes off I sunk into my bed , instantly letting sleep take over me.

* 2 weeks later *

It's been a while since the incident at Q party. He hasn't talked to me or looked my way at school since. I don't regret anything I did , he needed to know I'm not one of these nasty hoes he can take advantage of whenever he pleases. I'm a classy and conservative young lady with a bright ass future.

I was sitting in the library waiting for a student my counselor appointed me to tutor in math. I began to grow impatient and look through my phone until I felt someone in my presence. I looked up to see someone I was not pleased to see.

" What the hell are you doing?" I asked with an attitude.

" The same thing you doing, waiting on my damn tutor."

" Correction, I am a tutor. What subject you getting tutored in?"

" Aye chill with the attitude ma but math. My counselor say some female at the top of our class was my tutor. As soon as she said female I was in ."

Damn, I thought.

" Well I guess I'll be the one tutoring you then."

" Hell naw man you might slap a nigga again. " Q stated while rising from his seat.

" Boy sit your ass down! You obviously need help in your classes and I need service hours that I can put on my college applications. Neither one of us want to be here but it's for a good purpose. So sit down so we can get this over with, I'm not gon slap you unless you try me like you did at your party."

" Aight ma aight, so what we gonna start with?"

" First off I don't know who ma is my name is Victoria so call me that or Tori. But I was thinking we should start with derivatives then get more in depth with the calculus."

" Sounds good to me."

Q POV

" Wassup Q-man?"

" Wassup Boss?"

I gave my workers a head nod as they greeted me when I walked in the trap. I began to head to my office to check on my money coming in. Yes I am the wealthiest King Pin in the country. Don't get me wrong , I'm not stupid I do have a lot of legal businesses like restaurants, car washes, furniture stores, and clothing department stores. I lived this lifestyle all my life, I can never end it.

" Aye boss it's somebody here to see ya." My door guard Mark said.

" Let em in."

Just the person I needed to see.

" Hey babe I got you're message, you missed me huh?" Nisha started walking towards me .

Nisha and I go way back, since jit days. She mad cool and always been good company. Was she easy ? Yes. Do I wanna be with her? Hell if I know , whatever happens , happens. I just want to bust a nut right about now, I ain't had none in a week .

" I ain't neva say all that, now strip ma." I demanded. She instantly did as I commanded and went to work. Man this lifestyle can't get any better.

*Quentin in the MM*