2

"disney?" des suggested "damnn chill pls, you go to disney like everyday" alex laughed, and i joined in "true true" i said "well why dont we go to the movies then" carlos said. winking at des. "uh- ye- yeah" des said. then carlos went over to her and whispered something in her ear, i saw her legs shiver. 

ew. but a part of me wanted to be des at that moment.

i was pretty tired so i guessed i could just fall asleep during the movie. we approached carlos' car and we all got in. carlos and his messy self can't keep his car clean for his life, so des sat in the passenger seat, and i sat on alex's lap in the back. "hey dumbass, can you turn the music up" alex yelled to carlos. "chill pls damn" carlos rolled his eyes and chuckled while turning it all the way up to 100. alex leaned into my ear, i felt him breathe into it before he started to whisper, "wanna have some fun" he pulled away and winked. i blushed. maybe getting over carlos will be easier than i thought. i started to move my hips back and fourth on his lap and he moaned. now i know why he told carlos to turn the music up. i began moving my hips faster back and fourth as he started to kiss my neck, leaving hickeys. he began to trail his hand up to my inner thigh and rubbing circles. "wErE hErE" carlos yelled. alex and i stopped what we were doing immediately and pretended to jam to the music. i laughed and so did alex. carlos stopped the car and we got out, i jumped on alex's back and we were off to the movies. "what the hell did you guys do in the car damn" carlos had his eyes locked onto my neck. "nothing damn mind your own business" i snapped back. i looked as des and carlos had their hands locked together. 

i wanted that to be me..  

-

how are you liking this story so far :))