Starbucks

"JUNKO CHAN-"

By now Junko was really starting to get pissed off.

"Mukuro, can you please slit her throat?" Junko sobbed, pointing over to Mikan who had found them yet again.

The other despair sister blinked. "Right now?"

"Noooo Junko, I love you," Mikan groaned, falling onto her knees. "I'll do anything," She whispered.

"Get the abortion and stop following us around!" Junko said, pushing her away.

Mikan sobbed. "B-but I l-love youuuu and w-wanna be w-with youuuuu,"

"Too bad," Junko turned, crossing her arms she stomped off, Mukuro trailing behind to make sure the clingy-ass nurse was no where in sight.

After what had felt like forever, they had finally reached the Starbucks. As always, Junko broke down the door, it flew off the hinges take out a few customers.

"FINALLY!" Junko gasped as she made her way up to the counter.

"Ma'am- you damaged property as well as seriously injured some customers, we are going to have to ask you to leave now," Said an unhappy looking cashier.

"Do I look like I care?" Junko asked, jumping onto the counter. "Now... can I please get a large coffee-"

"Ma'am-"

BANG!

The cashier fell over into a motionless lump- everyone went silent.

"I ASKED FOR A GOD DAMN COFFEE!" Junko screamed, holding a gun in the air that she managed to pickpocket from Mukuro.

"Yes yes- that'll be coming right up!" Another worker yelled from the back.

"DON'T THINK ABOUT WASTING YOUR TIME!" Junko snapped, tossing the gun back over to Mukuro. She still had on the same expression as the one she came in with.

The worker shakily handed Junko her coffee- the entire shop was still in silence. Junko smiled, taking the coffee, she took a sip before spitting it out all over the employee-

"THERE IS NO CREAMER IN IT!"

BANG!