Hide and seek (plushtrap x plush reader)

(Y/N p.o.v)
'Hehe im finaly gunna beat plushtrap at hide and seek!' I thought to my self ' he will never find me in this box!' I went to lift the lid to the box, only to realize it locked. (its one of those boxes with the little latches) I quickly started to panic and kick at the box with my little (y/c) plush legs.

(Plushtraps p.o.v.)
I heard sompthing from that old lovk box with the latch i chuckled at this and snuck up to the box, seeing it was latched. I know (y/n) has panic attacks when she is trapped, i decided to toy with her. "Oh, i wonder where (y/n) could be." I say with sarcasim

"Help!" She yelled from the box, i chuckled quietly. "I see you got youself stuck in a box, hmmm?" "Just let me out." She replied with a panicked tone "And why should i?" I replied with a sly tone "Ok if you dont let me out i am gunna pour water on you!" This time annoyed at me, hehe i know how to push her buttons and mess with her, "Fine" i unlatched the box and helped her out.

(Y/n p.o.v)
He finaly let me out but now i was pissed and it was on! I jumped out of him and punched him, quickly regretting it cus he is made of metal not just plush. I fell back holding my paw and whining in pain, and at that he chuckled. I got upa nd huffed and walked out.

(Nightmare bonnies p.o.v BETCHA WERNT EXPECTING ME WERE YA XD)

i was in a pissy mood today. Nightmare chica and i were babysitting the freddles and she lost one and blamed me for it! I sat in the bedroom and then grabed the first thing i could and punched it, i looked to see what it was and instantly regreted it, it was (y/n) and i managed to cut her torso with my claws. She was crying and now plushtrap is gunna kill me... this day cant get any worse can it...

(Y/n p.o.v)

I saw nightmare bonnie looking upset so i went to see what was up and without warning he grabed me and punched me  ripping my torso open. It was so painfull i was crying.  Plush trap walked in and saw nightmare bonnie holding me and a huge tear on my chest.

(Plushtraps p.o.v.)

what. The. FACK! I pounced on nightmare bonnie trying to attack his face he grabed me and threw me off and set (y/n) down and stormed off. I ran to (y/n) and looked at her, she said sompthing i could barely make out. "I love you" and then she passed out. I got the needle and thred and sewed her up and i knew she would be fine.

YAY FIRST RANDOM CRAP IS DONE  this is 2 in one when it goes to nightmate bonnies pov thats part 2. So ye! Also should i make a fnaf oneshot book?