Yandere. (Prinxiety)

Hi! This was requested by
IputthePANinPANic
I hope this was okay and this is a long one!
Tw:murder, cussing, blood, angst, Yandere (duh), and I think thats all???

Roman's POV:
I woke up to my alarm. I changed then headed off to school. You see, my family has a condition where we don't feel emotion until we met the love of our life's. And I found mine at the beginning of the school year. His name is Virgil Black. He's quite hot, an amazing artist, smart, but some other people like him too. His parents are Logan And Patton Black. Im kinda friends with him but.. He makes me feel... Different. I will get him.
No matter the cause..

I walk into the school and I see Virgil. I decide to go by him and wave but as I got closer I saw someone Flirting with him... I guess I gotta take him out. I go to my locker and put my things away Virgil's locker is close to mine do I kept glancing st him. I had to get to class so I did. That guy that was flirting with Virgil is in this class so I can have a... 'Friendly chat" anyways after class I tap Hus shoulder and he turns around to face me.
"Hello. I was wondering if you could help me since I know your amazing at History." I said  faking emotion.
"Oh um. Sure! Wanna go to the library?" He asked. I'm gonna need a less occupied place.
"Can you do it behind the school instead please? It makes me feel safer." I said looking sad. He smiled and nodded
"Let's go!" We walked there and sat down. I pretended not to know the answer so he would help me longer that way I could kill him!
"Do you have an extra pen or pencil?" He asked me. I thought this would be the best time so I nodded then pointed at something so he looked then I covered him mouth and.. 'Eliminated him' I picked up the body and hide it. Class was starting so I decided to bury it. Then i grabbed the new clothes i had in my bag then went to class. Even tho I was late I still liked class. Why? Because Virgil was in my class and he talked to me!!! I walked over to my locker ang grabbed my stuff. I then looked at Virgil but he was leaving. I decided to follow him. He was walking to the side of the school. I stayed silent and watched him. I over heard him say.
"So he really did ditch me. I can't believe him." He sad looking sad and angry. That guy must of asked him to meet him here. The bell rang for lunch so I left and sat at my table with my club. Yes, im in the Drama club, but only because of the gloves, and the masks.
"Hey when are you gonna ask him out?" Thomas asked Valerie.
"I'll do it tomorrow behind the school at the fountain." She said looking anxious.
"Ask who out?" I asked.
"Virgil Black" she said smiling. My eyes went wide the back to normal. I felt mad but kept a smile on.
"Thats.. Cool. When are you gonna ask him?" I asked wanting a place and time.
"Tomorrow at 3:00" she said. I nodded.
                     After school~
I got to my house and pulled out my phone. I texted Valerie.
Texting:

Roman: hey can I come over I need help with love.
Valerie: of course! When are you gonna be here?
Roman: in about.. 10 minutes?
Valerie: okay! See you soon!

Out of text:
I turned my phone off and started walking to her house. Me, Val, and Thomas all live alone so it would be easy.
I knocked on the door and she opened. She welcomed me and we chatted a little. I grabbed a towel the grabbed the spear and
... Yeah. I cleaned up every thing then left through the back door. Once home I ate,showered, changed then went to sleep.

                   *next day*
I was walking to school when I saw another guy talking to Virgil. Then he pinned Virgil to the wall. Virgil looked really uncomfortable. I walked over there and pulled the guy away from him and grabbing Virgil.
"What do you think your doing?" He asked annoyed. I recognized this guy. His name was Deceit.
"I'm saving someone from a idiot like you." I said with just as much venom. I looked at Virgil and saw that his face was hiding in my chest. I blushed then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the school with me when we got to the school I looked at him.
"Are.. You okay?" I asked softly.
"Y-yeah. Thanks.. Your Roman Right?" He asked still not letting go of my shirt.
"Y-yeah.." I said trying to talk to him.. Maybe.. I could try to be his friend so we'll talk more! He looked up at me with a blush on his face.
"Do um maybe wanna hang out later?" He asked me softly. He wants to hang out with me!!!! I nodded sloelty not trusting my words right now. He let GI of me shirt then kissed my cheek. HE KISSED ME!?!?! I'm freaking out on the inside right now!!!
"See ya in class." He said then waved bye.

After that day we hanged out a lot and became best friends! I of course still.. 'Eliminated' people but I was never caught and he never found so all was good. Today was the day I was gonna tell him. We've became friends and stayed best friends for like.. 3 months so today's the day! I finished cleaning up the mess after I finished with my other rival. I told him to meet me at the park. I walked to the park  and saw him standing there.
'He is so cute!' I thought while walking up yo him.
"H-hey V." I said nervously.
"Sup Princey" he says with a nod.
(If you get the refence from S.S your amazing XD)
"What's up?" He asked looking at me.
"Well... We've been friends for a couple of months now and um I wanted to tell you that... I Love You!" I said and looked down.
"I-I feel the same way Roman.." I looked up and smiled.
"May I kiss you?" I said holding his cheek, he simply nodded. I kissed him and it was a dream come true! The wasn't long but not to short ethier.
" Roman, Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. Now that didn't stop me from killing anyone that flirted with him.. Oh no. But I felt what true love felt Luke and trust me... It was amazing.

Hope you liked it! Feel free to request anything my lovies! Btw check out my prinxiety book I posted! Its called. "I'll protect you." Anyways have a good day my lovelies!
1,176 words.
                      ~Cayla~