Suspicions

The Next Day

After Leaving Andres place I decided to go to Empire to finish up my paper work for the Trust tour. I've been working so hard to cover up all the drama that went down, and it hasn't been easy. Who would think all of this mess would still be going on after 3 months.
I was just finishing up my last page when I heard a knock a my office door.

"Well if it isn't Ms Cookie Lyon" Damon said as he walked closer to my desk.

Damon what the hell are you doing here, didn't I tell you to stay the hell away from me after I found out that you was trying to get Lucious thrown in jail for some shit that he didn't do. And not only that you stole my damn portrait that he gave me for a wedding gift. And for the record we're still married so it's Mrs Cookie Lyon to you.

Come on Cookie what happened to us we were good. What about all the good times we had? We coul....

Hold up a minute there was never a US we never did anything or even came close to so you can walk your Delusional ass right back to were you came from and never return again.

But what abou....

LOOK DAMON I don't wanna here it, we was just friends that's it nothing more. Now can you leave before I call security and I'm not gonna ask twice. I don't have time for any type of bull shit I have to much on my plate and I'm stressed... NOW GO,BYEEEEE.

We'll be meeting again Cookie. You can't shut me out, he said as he walked out the office

At that moment I felt so sick. I got up and ran out of my office trying to make it to the nearest restroom. On my way down I ran into Lucious.

Cook are you ok? Were are you going? You look like your in a hurry.

Not right now Lucious! I jetted to the restroom and emptied out everything that I ate earlier. I got up and glared at myself in the mirror, something definitely looked different. I feel like I've gotten a little thicker or something idk but my body feels weird. I just strugged it off and got my extra toothbrush and toothpaste out of my bag and brushed my teeth. I finished up and left the restroom just to walk out to Lucious waiting.

What's really up with you cook? You've been running back and forth to the bathroom all day.

Damn it Lucious you that worried about me that you gotta wait outside the door. yo creepy ass do to much and I already told you I'm fine I think it's just food poisoning.

Food poisoning my ass you need to go to a doctor and get checked out.

MAN HELL NO, you know I don't like doctors. I can diagnose myself and I think it's food poisoning🙂 I said as I smile at him shyly.

Man cookie yo ass need to stop playing and go to a doctor. Anything could be wron....

Alright alright I'll go. I lied thinking he would believe me but he saw right through me.

You jus... you know never mind... since you don't wanna go to the doctor at least go to dinner with me. I need to see were your heart's been over these past 2 months and I wanna warn your trust back. So what do you say?

"Mnhhh" I guess we could do that. I kinda miss going on dates. So what day and what time?

We can go tomorrow around 1:00 be ready and you don't have to get to dressy just we're something comfortable or casual. He said walking off towards his office.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️