-xx.

hyungwon called sae young's name as he walked up the stairs. there was no sign of her. he sighed as he sat on their shared bed until he noticed the small note folded on the bedside table.

he unfolded it and carefully read the words that were written. he couldn't control his tears as his eyes scanned the note.

'it can't be too late'

he rushed to the bathroom and opened the door and there sae young laid, she hadn't fully gone unconscious. he shouted her name and she looked up before letting her head drop.

"no! don't give up on me!" hyungwon yelled as warm tears poured down his face. he gently picked her up and shoved his fingers down her throat to make her throw up all the pills she had taken.

he quickly but carefully picked her up bridal style and put her in the passenger seat of his car as he repeated "i'm sorry" over and over again. all he felt was panic.

once he got to the hospital they rushed her in and he waited all day. he called changkyun and he couldn't stop sobbing.

hyungwon went into her hospital room and she laid there. she looked horrible. all the bruises, all the cuts. it, impossibly, made hyungwon's heart sink even more. she was hooked up to a bunch of tubes.

he gently put her hand in his. "i'm sorry, i never wanted to hurt you. i'm sorry. i was set up."