Grizz🌸Smut

Ur outfit above. I just wanted to add something, plus I have a ton of clothes I found on Pinterest and I wanted to put them to use.
——————•—————-
"Just so you know, we're all gonna be downstairs. You have nothing to worry about" I told Allie as she sat in her bed and I stood in the doorway.

"I just wanna thank you guys. For protecting me. Thank you Celia. " she said as she turned off her lamp on her nightstand.

I closed her bedroom door and made my way downstairs to the boys. I was part of the Guards. I wasn't strong and most definitely couldn't fight, but I could shoot a gun and do it well. Like almost shockingly well. Nobody took me seriously when I told them. I had to shoot 5 beer cans with one eye open to prove.

"Shes asleep?" Jason asked me as I sat down on the couch next to Grizz

"Just about."

"I still don't understand why we have to do this shit. We're not fucking babysitters" Clark groaned. I was barely listening though. This was nothing out of the ordinary. Clark would complain, Grizz and I would talk and occasionally play cards, and Jason and Luke would be posted outside on the porch. Me personally, I didn't care. Allie was one of your best friends right along Becca and Sam. Once Cassandra was murdered, whether everyone wanted to admit, shit was getting real and this wasn't a play or a skit. We had to act upon actions. Dewey's a key example. Locked up in the wine cellar.

Grizz shifted next to me causing me to look his way.

"You good?"

"Uh yeah. Yeah I'm good" he said before swallowing a lump in his throat.

He looked scared or maybe bothered. Grizz wasn't the person to get scared though. We took watch tons of nights and he never once seem scared.

I brushed it off though, not really thinking to much about it. I pulled out my phone so that I could text Becaa in an effort to not only stay awake but to take my mind off of everything.

Phone Convo

Me: u up?

B: I can't get any sleep. Where were you all day anyways?

Me: I was in a meeting with the Guard and Allie

B: Don't you think this whole Guard thing is a little much

Me: I would but after what happened to Cassandra, we need them

B: Or we all need you to teach us how to shoot a gun

Me: Dewey knew how to and ended up killing the one person that had an idea on how to run this place.

B: You got me there

I heard Grizz clear his throat dramatically and nudge me in my sides

Me: I gtg, I'll ttyl

B: Alright, but you better meet with me and Sam tomorrow.

Me: yes ma'am

I clicked off my phone and gave my full attention to my boyfriend. He leaned in close, so close I could feel his breathe on my neck, giving me goosebumps.

"We should take the outside shift" he said

I looked at him confused. It wasn't like I minded going out there, it was just all of a sudden.

With a look of confusion plastered on my face I turned to him

"Why?" I asked bluntly

He looked flustered and slightly red. 

"Lets just go outside Celia" Grizz said again in a more pressing manner as he wrapped a hand around my waist tightly so that when he stood I up. I stood up with him. 

Grizz hurriedly walked us to the front door, his hand slightly shoving me out the house and into the brisk night. 

"Why are we outside-" I started to ask but my question was silenced by Grizz's mouth. 

He connects my lips to his very quickly and I kissed back fiercely desperately trying to match his speed . Grizz lifts me up by my thighs as he walks down the porch steps careful not to make me fall. A strangled moan leaks from my mouth as he roughly put me against the brick side of Allie's house. He continued to kiss me as breathy soundless moans erode from my mouth.

 He pulled at my shirt literally ripping it off me and I move my hands down his shoulder pushing his off his letterman jacket leaving him in only a white t-shirt

A mix of yelps and hums fill the empty air as his kisses ventured to the neck appreciation slips from your mouth and I tilt my head up to the night sky.

Grizz readjusts me so once I'm pressed firmly against the wall I use your feet to push down his jeans and he pulls at my shorts and underwear throwing them on the ground next to my feet. I pull him into me and rub myself against him over his boxers. Grizz put his head back and his face got slightly red as he tried to surpass a moan.

Soon enough we both have gotten extremely inpatient and but to tease him I slowly pushed down the boxers with my feet. He moans and groans at the sensation and starts to move himself along my slit. My eyes roll back and I moan out loud.

He lets his tip explore the area making me bite my lip as he finds the opening. He moves his forehead against mine and looks into me into my eyes. I stare straight back into his own lovingly. He pushes into you slowly all the while keeping his intense gaze. As he fills me, my lips find his again and we lazily kiss each other. Grizz thrusts into me hard up against the wall, sweat glistening his face. He was saying a string of curse words as his eyes closed and the grasp on my thighs got tighter. 

Grizz speeds up his thrusting as we both get closer to our high. Our volume no longer become an issue as we both slowly reach our climax. Moans and heavy breathing leaves our mouths as I come back from your euphoric state. 

"Fuck"