06

Silver's POV

We were back to where it all started, Mephiles was standing before me, Rouge, Omega and Shadow. He held his head low, moving towards us with his lifeless body. "Get ready! He's gonna use his powers in three...two...one! Everyone MOVE!" Shadow yelled. I ducked while everyone moved behind rocks. A bunch of clones appeared in the air and a shadow formed under me, I tried running away but it didn't work.

"Ahhhh, Shadow help! What do I have to do? Please walk me through it! HURRY!" Shadow talked through his communicator, giving me instructions. He told me to defeat as many as I could of those extra enemies. As I got closer and closer to them all they did was fly away to keep a good distance between me and them.

"It doesn't matter how many of them you defeat, you know," Mephiles said, trying to taunt me. "Don't listen! Keep on killing them! Soon he'll use a big blue aura of some sort and when you see him use that IMMEDIATELY run the opposite direction in circles to avoid getting hit. Got it?!" Shadow said through the communicator, I turned my head, looked at Shadow and gave him a nod. He gave me a thumbs up in return. Then I heard Rouge through the communicator, "Go on Silver! You can do this!"

Mephiles threw his hands up and developed a huge blue glowy thing in the palm of his hands. He threw it at me and I did what I got told to do, run in circles. I ended up running behind Mephiles and when he wasn't looking, I jumped on his head several times. "Huh!" Mephiles growled. I jumped on him, more and more times before Shadow and Omega stepped in to help. We all did the same thing over and over, stepping on his head. Soon he turned into a big purple and blue being. "Rouge! Take these!" Shadow and I handed Rouge the green and blue chaos emerald and made a portal to the past.

"What you're gonna do is go back in time and retrieve the Scepter of Darkness before our past selves do, hopefully when you bring it back we can do reverse psychology and get Mephiles inside of the Scepter, with his powers we can get a portal back to Sonic and Y/N in the present. Worse case scenario we just use the chaos emeralds now but have a chance that Mephiles can go to the real world time and give more pressure on Sonic and Y/N. You know what Rouge, just go. FIND THE SCEPTER!!!" Shadow yelled at the top of his lungs. Rouge scurried off immediately.

Rouge's POV

I jumped in the portal, and once I got out I made my way to find the scepter.

Time Jump

I ran my way back to the portal but the Princess was there, Elise. "E-Elise? It's been a while!" I say smiling. She smiles and waves. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be with Sonic? I mean, or aren't you supposed to be with Eggman?"

"Well, I sorta made my way out without Sonic's help. But a pink hedgehog helped me escape. She's somewhere over th-" I quickly grabbed her arm which was pointing to where Amy was at, and I leaned in to whisper.

"You're coming with me, missy." I took her to the portal. She asked me so many questions, all I said the whole time we ran was, "don't tell anyone about what you see happening in the next hour or so."  After dragging her for about 5 minutes or so we reached the best spot to open up the portal. I made it and reached back to the others, standing over Mephiles' dead body. "Time to go boys?" They all turned and faced Elise. They nodded and we went through the portal, reaching back to Sonic and Y/N.