Chapter 9: It talks..?

~Hello everyone! As promised here is the next chapter! Please enjoy!!!~

Scourges' POV:

'FU-....NNNNHH!!'

After awaking; head in (Y/n)s' lap, I couldn't help but shoot up groaning to myself in pain, standing unsteadily on all fours shaking my head on animal instinct to try and get rid of this killer headache I've obtained. My eyes were clenched shut as I backed away into something keeping from going any further, which annoyed me more keeping me from doing so.

'T-this is so embarrassing. I probably look stupid right now damnit!' 

I final opened my eyes to see (Y/n)s' face...she looked worried, concern in those (e/c) eyes of hers'. Like...how my mother would look at me when I would scrape my knee or something when I was younger. She reached a shaking hand out towards me, hesitating a little as she did so and looked away. I total should scare the shit out of her- ...but then again she looks scared enough. She kept her hand there, waiting for me to touch it or something.

'What is this, how to train your dragon!?' 

I could hear sirens in the background not too far from the entrance of the forest, something (Y/n) probably couldn't hear with her normal (a/t) ears, but I don't know much about her really. Someone must have seen us running to the forest and called it in. This really ain't good now, they'er gonna go on a man hunt looking me- and I even chased (Y/n) out here!! They are sooo gonna have my head if they can catch me. I looked towards the direction we came, a slight breeze wafting the unfamiliar scents of cops and search hounds my direction. I could faintly hear their yelling conversations across a spread distance to one another with my enhanced scenes, but not as much as I would like to. I need to hear where they're going, how far away they are and if they say anything about other groups surround us to avoid their party. I need to bounce--Wait, I cant leave (Y/n) out here, she'd get caught and not to think lowly of her or anything, she'd probably snitch. We cant have that now can we.

I grunt standing up normal and crossed my arms looking down at her. She looked so tiny, I could probably lift her with a finger and just sit her on my should like an over-sized parrot and take off! Strange though of mine, but it's possible. (No offense to if your OC is a parrot!)

I looked at her hand still shaking in place. I ain't doing this, this is stupid. She opened her eyes and looked up at me going pale gasping, her gaze going from head to toe with tears. Her breath hitched a little and my eyes widened. I think I'm intimidating her like this. WAIT-! 

'SHE'S GONNA SCREAM!'

(Y/N)s' POV:

'OH MY CHAOS!! THIS THING IS HUGE AND NOT TO MENTION- HAS AN ATTITUDE!!!'

I felt myself go cold, my body was going into shock- not just because of this, but because of the freshly cut wounds I gave myself earlier before taking a walk, and before this whole thing happened. Strange though how this did come sooner, but maybe that's only because of the adrenaline coursing through my veins.  My mind was racing all over the place- what if this thing kills me?! I mean like, I've tried to end it before but, why do I feel so scared right now?! I faced near death, yet this thing--! I don't know how to explain it, maybe its just instinct to be scared! 

My breath hitched as I tried to get a lung fills worth of air, not noticing I was holding before. I felt this knot in my throat, my voice ready to irrupt in terror. I inhaled quickly getting the breath of air I needed before I was about to cry out in fear when the creature lunged towards me, swiftly placing a clawed hand over my mouth shushing me as it picked me up in its' other arm, having me practically sit on it's muscle while I perched there.