"Pranking my girlfriend"

Jimin's pov

Goodness gracious, my girlfriend isn't home yet and it's really freaking annoying.

I'm staying at home for 3 weeks, I'm suspended because I beat someone for flirting with my girlfriend.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my girl's number, but guess what? She declined.

You got a message from "Babe ♥"

Baby:
Don't disturb me, Park fucking Jimin. I'm in the middle of class!

Jimin:
Damn it.

I looked at the clock and she got 3 hours left before school ends. I throw myself in the bed and sighs.

Looking at ceiling while day dreaming.

Why do they even like going to school? School is just too boring. School is no fun at all.

Y/n is too focused on school and doesn't give a crap about me sometimes. Still love her though.

This is actually good, staying at home, laying in bed not thinking about doing homework. I'm that guy who hates school, a guy that doesn't like school.

A guy that would rather do anything than going to school, but a guy who's lucky to have such a beautiful and smart girlfriend, and her name is Sung Y/n. Lovely, isn't it?

I sat on the bed while scratching my head.

Jimin:
But, it's really boring without Y/n roaming around the house.

I tried to dial her number again, but she declined me again.

I thought she said she'll give me a lot of attention even though she's in school? That's what she said when I got suspended.

You've got a message from "Jungkookie"

Jungkookie:
She's ignoring your calls, isn't she?

Jimin:
Yeah, and so what?

Jungkookie:
Too bad for you, hyung. We don't have class today.

Jimin:
What are you talking about? Y/n is in her class.

Jungkookie:
Stupid ass, yes we are in class but teacher hasn't come yet, I guess it'll be like this till class ended.

Jimin:
So, you're saying that no teacher is in the class?

Jungkookie:
Ding ding ding, you got it right.

Jimin:
Then why did Y/n said that she's in the middle of the class?

Jungkookie:
Liars go to hell.

Jimin:
You dumb ass don't fucking say that.

"Jungkookie" sent a photo.