Rilaya fluff but maya ruins it.

"Hit me." I say

Riley said she wanted to make a deal and she had a smug grin plastered on her face.

"If you give me the iPod-" I cut Riles off before she can even finish.

"Deal! I agree!" I say quickly...maybe a bit too desparately.

"I didn't even finish! What if I said eat..." She stops and looks around.

I can't pass up the chance to make a dirty joke.

"You?" I question innocently.

"YES!!!" She screams happily. She's really blushy and I stare at her for a second.

"What! I mean...noooo! Yuck! Ew! No waaaaaaay! Eat me? That's Cannibalism Maya! I want to live! Don't eat me! Ahh! Oh no! What will I do Maya is eating me?!" Riley countinues rambling like a kindergartener who is trying to lie but is failing miserably. I cringe through the entire thing.

"Oh no! Now Maya is-" I cut her off by putting a finger a finger to her lips.

"Enough Riley!" I burst.

"Sorry...I forgot what I was gonna say and that joke you made stunned me and now I feel weird but like good weird and nevermind. Sorry for kissing you and all that just...keep the iPod and I honestly don't know where lil miss bold and confident Riley came out of." She says with her head down.

"Hey you." I coo and put my hand under her chin and guide her to face me.

"Don't be sorry for anything. And Riles...oh my beautiful girl. You should be waaaay more confident! You're literally a fucking super model AND you're smart and have a great personality! I know that you're insecure at times but just remember that the only opinions that matter are those you trust immensely.. and yourself." I say sweetly and give her a closed tooth smile and then we just sit there and hug.

Except when Riley tackles me I lose balance because I was too busy focusing on her eyes I roll over awkwardly while simultaneously kicking Riley in the face and banging my head on the desk.

"SORRY!" We both shout in unison and then grab our pounding heads.

sorry for the short chapter but i really wanna be more consistent and post more and i have a baaaad stomach ache and i got in a fight with this rasist homophobic 19 year old boy who punched me in the face and now i have a black eye and he did some other stuff that i cant talk about now maybe ill adress it l8tr but right now i cant and my parents just had to drive  3 hours to fill out paper work about what happened and lawyers and shit so this book might be on hold for a bit and im really extremely sorry but i have to deal with more important issues right now...