Prologue

Darkness- "what where- am I" the boy opens his eyes the area he's in is way to familiar but he can't place his finger on it. Breathe breathe- what- blood? Why's there blood.

His eyes widen as they focus on one spot- a girl covered in blood lying on the floor life less. His scream echos threw the room as he falls to the ground the knife in his hand falling to the floor- wait knife?

"Did- did I do this?" He looks down at his hands in disbelief as the blood of the girl covers him. he taste her blood, type B.

"Congratulations boy" a man covered in black walks in "you killed her" the boys green eyes widen in horror the realisation of know what he's just done. It plays in his head over and over.
—————
"Well well, hello there uraraka" the girl jumps the chains keeping her in place clang together as she try's moving away "please midoriya s-s-stop please you need me to help you g-g-get away" his green eyes glow "get away? From this, why would I want to leave! They are the only people that understand me"
——————
"Sir, I have a plan" the green haired boy stands up the shock from killing- for killing- doesn't matter, he's ignoring the huge pain he feels in his heart.

"I like it- do as you wish" the man vanishes- and the green haired boy is left there alone with the regret of killing his best friend "please- save me before it's to late someone"