6. the party pt. 2

six
Ⓚⓐⓣ
»

While I was talking to Fezco, Hayley went back inside to talk to Kat

While I was talking to Fezco, Hayley went back inside to talk to Kat. She'd just lost her virginity and wanted to tell her friends, praising her new found womanhood I guess.  And also around that time Jules arrived.

"Fuck there you are!" Kat greeted the girl, and she turned around seeing the short haired brunette. She noticed Kat looked glowy and very happy, something was different.

"What's up?" Hayley looked around the room for any trouble, because of the urgent message Hayley thought that someone was trying to start a fight.

"I just had sex."

Hayley's eyes grew large and she was caught off guard at first. She knew Kats whole plan of doing crazy shit her junior year and it looked like it was taking off real well.

"Oh shit congratulations," Hayley praised not knowing whether to give her a high five or a hug. "How was it?"

Kat nodded, readjusting her memories, trying to think of a logical answer. "I mean, it was good." She sounded surprised herself. Hayley nodded still trying to soak in all the news coming towards her.

"Was it like, with someone we know?" Hayley questioned, looking around the room.

Kat immediately shook her head. "Someone from Saint Mary's I don't even know his name."

"Damn Kat, you really got dick tonight." Hayley said proud, high-fiving her like it was an important achievement. Which in some ways it was.

"How about you, when is Hayley Duvall gonna finally get laid?" Kat exaggerated, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.

"Bitch first of all I'm not a virgin," She pointed out laughing. Kat was drunk, she wasn't being over the top but she was being goofy as hell.

"Okay but that was like what- freshman year girl!" Kat yelled. "You needa fuck someone, like Fezco! Wait are y'all fucking?" She questioned.

"You're drunk as hell, and no we're not fucking." Hayley became a laughing fit.

"Shit wouldn't that be legal too? You're almost eighteen." She pointed out.

"You're fucking crazy. He's like nineteen." Hayley shook her head.

"Bitch I know you're into him, you've known him for like the longest time."