You've Got That One Thing

Hey! Well it is the first part of the story that is in Niall's POV. Enjoy and comment please!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

One Direction Song of the Day: One Thing (on the side)

* Niall's POV *

( Day before )

I can't believe the guys left without me! I mean, they could have asked if I wanted to go back to the room too, instead of leaving me at the mall. Now, I was stuck with no body guards and all the shopping bags from going to the mall. I gotta remember to get revenge on the guys.

As I walked past the lobby to the lifts, I saw someone go in and was about to close the doors. " Wait!!! " I shouted and they held the doors open. I ran past them into the lift. I heard the click of the doors closing. I looked to my right and saw the girl from the mall. Wow. She. Is . . . I don't know how to explain it. She is gorgeous. Her eyes were the first thing that caught my attention. Their dark brown color showed her recognition. Oh. She either remembers me from the store or knows that I am 1/5 of One Direction. Yep. You heard me right. One Direction. Take a deep breath and let it out.Anyways, her hair was long and dark brown that faded into a milk chocolate color at the tips. Her tan skin led me to believe that she gets a lot of sun and she seems like the sporty type.

A sudden jerk and low beeping noise brought me back to reality. I looked at the little screen that hung above the lift buttons.' Error. Please call for assistance from the front office at 987-654-4321. ' Brilliant! This gives me more time with this beautiful girl. I decided to start a conversation with her to learn anything I could about her.

" Sooo, where are you from? You have to be from Europe but I can't tell where exactly. " Really Niall? Really? What kind of a question is that? Wow. I probably sounded so stupid when I asked that. She looked up at me, a smirk playing on her pretty little face. Wait? Did I just say that? No, bad Niall.

" Well, I am actually from the U.S. Las Vegas to be specific. If you don't know where that is, then there is nothing I can do to fix your mental challenges. " She answered and I was . . . surprised to say the least. I was also amazed by the fact her accent was so good.

" Ummm . . . Mr. I think the flies in here are looking for a place to lay their eggs and if you don't close your mouth, they'll use it as their nesting area. " As soon as she said that, I closed my mouth. Wow. How embarrassing. In front of a girl too. She probably thought I was a dork. Wait. I am confused.

" Sooo . . . You. Are. Not. British? " I asked, confusion was thicker than my accent and showed in my voice.

" Sorry. I was practicing for a play I am performing in. It's called ' Undercover British. ' Ever heard? " She said with a British accent. Whaa???? I thought she was American. What is going on here?!?! I am SOO confused!

" Oh, ok I thought I had gotten it wrong. I was right though. You are British, right? " At this point, I am not sure what to believe. Why are girls so confusing?

" Actually, you got it wrong I'm from America. Are you okay, because I'm pretty sure I already told you I am American. It would be so cool if I was British though. I would want to originate from Wolverhampton or London if I was British. "

" Wait! So you aren't British. You are American? " The doors to the elevator opened and I thought she was going to leave, but she turned around just before the doors and said," Well Sir. I think you really do need help. I told you, I am practicing for a play. " I just stood there watching her turn the corner, out of my sight. I looked down and saw a white I-Phone 4S on the floor. I picked it up and thanked the fates that they gave me another chance to talk to her.