[𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄&𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀]

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
"where did you leave your love?"
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

— "BASICALLY ITS LIKE REGULAR HIDE AND SEEK EXCEPT I, THE SEEKER IS BLINDFOLDED WITH A GUN

"BASICALLY ITS LIKE REGULAR HIDE AND SEEK EXCEPT I, THE SEEKER IS BLINDFOLDED WITH A GUN." Sam was explaining the rule to the Hide and Seek game they were playing at his apartment. "Alright sooo, basically you can hide anywhere as long as it is inside the apartment, buuut, because we have done this game before and they are good at this and they know how to win, I'm gonna put a couple rules." he adds.

"If I hide in the oven, no one's turning it on." Jake spoke up incase they even thought of cooking him alive in the oven.

"That's rule number three yes." Sam laughs slightly after saying that.

Rose speaks up immediately saying, "Well If someone does turn it on then we can have Jake for dinner." the red haired kansas boy gives Rose a stink eyes as she says that.

"Just imagine at the end of the game, we all look in the oven, and we see a gourmet meal in the movie and we're just like, oh no, but FUCK YESS IM HUNGRY." Tara comments to Rose making the whole group laugh loudly.

"I mean I'm ready this time, obviously." Kevin shows off his camo shirt to the camera and to the group around him.

Jokingly, Aryia and Mike yell, "Kevin! Dude where KAven."—"Do you know where he is?" joking around to Kevin.

"But alsooo, check out that new mercy from Sam and Colby." giving the camera a peace sign as Rose plugged Sam and Colby's mercy.

The blonde boy yells out, "AYYYYYE, xpler mercch." Sam slurs as everyone mumbling plugs the merch also making Rose slightly chuckle. "We have great friends!" The blonde boy says, facing the camera to him, giving it a thumbs up.

"Wait, you said we can hide anywhere inside the apartment, so does that mean we can hide inside Sam." Earning an ohhh from the group around the couch.

He faces the camera to him as he puts on a straight face before looking back at Aryia and telling him, "I mean I know you can fit."

Aryia opens his mouth to reply, "I'm pretty small, I probably will." a laugh escaping everyone's lips.

"The thing that makes these games go very long, is people switching hiding spots SOO—"Sam pointing his pointer finger in the air. "The one rule, is you can only switch hiding spots, one time, so if I pas you and you choose to run in the other room, you have to stay there for the rest of the game, and then when I shoot you with the gun."

"—Don't shoot me with anything Sam." Kevin stooped Sam from shooting him with the plastic gun.

"..Ok when I shoot Aryia with the gun, he will come and sit down here in this space." Sam used Kevin for an example but then used Aryia as the example which made Kevin laugh at his remark.