Prologue - So this is what reality is like?

We're back to making stories. My schedule is busy enough already, but my stupid brain wants me to make a story so f*** it.

'Thinking'
"Shouting"
"Talking"
--------------------------
CUE THE INTRO!!

Party is over
A gray picture is seen floating into the screen. It was blank.

Soredemo odoritakatta
The picture starts to have colors, as Team RWBY's faces was forming one by one.

Nemurenai kurai
Y/N's face slowly starts to form in the middle of the picture. He was seen doing a peace sign as a big smile was on his face.

Jounetsu no hi wa, itsushi ka, itsu no hi ni ka
The picture then flies away, as we see Y/N falling down from the sky.

Hana kara kizuiteiru
Ticking sounds were suddenly heard, as gears form on Y/N's wrists.

Homura wa itsuka kieru
A Golden arrow spins unto the screen for a second.

Nee nani mo iranai, hazu datta, na no ni mada i'm so serious
The arrow strikes Y/N as a golden light covers everything.

Aa mada maniau
The light disperses, as golden gloves form on Y/N's hands.

Aa tada burn it up, baby
The gears on Y/N's wrists disappear, as his eyes glow red for a second.

Sorry darling, sonna ni amakunai yo
Boots that reached up to his knees that were cut off by green hearts also formed.

Demo kitta sonna ni warukunai yo
Y/N clenched his fists as a dark figure seperated from his body, carrying the gloves and the boots.

Aah, give me fire
Everything turns gray for a split-second.

Light it up baby moyashichau ze yeah
The figure cocks its hand back and turns it into a fist, as multiple characters were seen in each frame. A woman with black veins and red eyes is seen for half a frame. A light flashes as Y/N is then seen fighting Huntsmen while using his semblance.

Party is over
Beacon is seen burning as a male figure was seen standing on a cliff, watching the chaos. He then disappears from the cliff as a buzzing sound was briefly heard.

Sorry, darling, aa, mada, maniau
An underground lab was seen with a female with brown hair inside a tube.

Sorry, darling, hurry, up, aa, tada, burn it, up
The female opens her eyes, before an explosion happens.

Give me fire, light it up baby moyashichau ze yeah
Ozpin is seen fighting someone, then it switches to the female with black veins on a castle, and Y/N appears on the last frame, alone on the left side while everyone else is facing him in their stances, with the figure on the first few seconds of the song in the middle, its body backwards as it stares at the camera.
---------------------