zero.

zero.

Dear Dolion, villain of the show,

I remember our first times more than anything: the first time I saw you, the first time you touched me. I remember feeling like a traitor, like I was playing games of treason with the dead. (It's sorta ironic now.)

But then you numbed me with your pretty lips and drugged me with pretty words until the world blurred and all I could see was you. You were such an intoxication. Such a mistake.

Everything about you was beautiful, and it almost makes me laugh now—villains would never present themselves as villains, would they? Their art is deceit and you were a master. Their blood is greed but you knew how to hide it.

Your chivalry is what I fell for most; it revived my long-dead heart even though I believed it was impossible. I thought I'd never find a man I'd love again. I thought I was immune.

I wasn't immune. Every time you smiled, I died and lived. Every time you held my hand, I died and lived. Every time we danced underneath moonlit nights. Died at the thought of losing you, lived at the thought of being with you. Of filling in blackhole-gaps of loneliness and solidarity with your warmth.

I didn't think you'd turn out like that. God, I shouldn't have fallen for you. I should've known. I should've known you were a bastard, a lying bastard looking for someone to mess with. I should've listened to him.

If I call you a liar, I'd be a hypocrite. Because I lied too. We both lied. And I guess that was the problem. I guess that's why what happened, happened. Our relationship was just lies intertwined to create a fantasy, a short-lived pleasure we both craved.

But you know what the difference is? I lied once, you lied twice. I sinned once, you sinned twice.

Maybe today, my sins will finally equate yours. Is death a sin, my love? Why did you lie? Why did I lie? Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't I tell you?

I have answers: I was scared of losing you. I was scared of losing this heaven after I'd lived alone for so long, grieving a loss nothing could restore. I was scared you'd change your mind and leave me.

You left me anyway.

Here, those are my answers. But what about yours? When are you gonna answer mine? What's your excuse, your explanation?

We'll meet in hell, darling. We'll meet in hell. And there, I'll wait for you. I'll wait for your answers.

Until then, tell my princess I'm sorry. Tell her I thought I was strong for living with heartache for years. Turns out I can't handle two of them. I'm so weak.

Tell my princess that she should never be like me. Tell her she should never do what I did. Never.

sincerely, Luna,
the heroine of
the show.