part 13

One month has been passed. Arnav and khushi's love was blooming. Arnav was openly showing his love and care now. He is not afraid of anything. For everyone they were husband and wife but they know they are boyfriend and girlfriend..yes it was his idea to know her more. He treated her like his girlfriend..best friend..a partner in crime. Khushi has become his whole world. His day starts and ends on her. 

Arnav was in his cabin when he saw her laughing over something. At that moment he couldn't help but smile. This girl has taught him how to smile..how to love and live. Arnav shook his head when she winked at him. She is the most naughiest woman alive on the planet. He still remember that day when he said he will be going to his office ON SUNDAY..usually he spends his sunday with khushi but that day he couldn't. He was about to leave when he saw all his tyres were punchered. He looked around and just then khushi came..

"Ohh god these kids. See what they did. So naughty they are.." she thought she is lying pretty well. But arnav is arnav. He pulled her in his arms "no..my wife is the naughiest kid one can ever find.." he pressed his lips together when she looked down like a baby. He laughed when she kissed his cheek and said "sorry.." 

"Don't u think a sorry is not enough for what u did?? I mean a kiss would be okay.." with a naughty glint he pulled her behind a pillar and kissed her like never before. 

He came out of his thoughts when his PA informed him that he need to attend a meeting. He turned happy..finally he will be able to be with her. She was busy since the morning. He walked and entered in the conference room. He saw her and he felt proud of his decision to let her join his office. She has made him crack lots of deals. It was her presentation..her dedication. And if someone says "look he is khushi's husband. He feel his chest swelling with pride..

He slipped beside khushi..she smiled and turned her attention towards priya who was saying something to her. Meeting started and there was pin drop silence..no one was speaking beside priya. She was explaining her ideas with diagrams. For the very first time arnav was getting bore in a meeting. He was unable to concentrate in the meeting and the credit goes to his heart which is madly in love with the girl beside him. He looked at khushi who was listening each and everything with concentration. He looked around and then looked back at priya. An instant idea struck in his mind. He sneaked his hand in her skirt. She gasped making everyone alert. They looked at her. And arnav questioned with sugar coated voice "what happened khushi?? Something wrong??" 

She faked a smile and glared at him "no its nothing..u continue.." arnav moved his hand up and caressed her thigh "i mean priya U CONTINUE.."she stretched last words. Arnav held back a chuckle. He moved his hands further and acted as if he is listening to priya. Khushi glared at him and he smirked. His moving hand came in contact with her inner..he caressed the treasure beneath it making her bite her lip. Her eyes were closed..she was breathing heavily..he touched her core and she moaned a little and said "noo.." a bit loudly. Again many heads turned and priya looked at her with teary eyes "ma'am u didn't liked this presentation??" 

Khushi was helpless..how can she tell them why she said no. To whom she said no. She turned and glared at him again. She replied with gritted teeth "no its not that. Here are some mosquitos so umm..i m saying no to them.." arnav chuckled as his wife come up with the most dumb reason one could ever hear. Priya started again and arnav was still doing IT.She pleaded through her eyes. Arnav smirked and pulled his hand back and just then she smirked and folded her legs in such a way that her foot came in contact with his zipper. His eyes widened. He looked at her and she smirked. Her expressions clearly revealed her intentions "its time to taste ur own medicine.." 

She caressed her bare foot near his thigh and zipper. He looked down to control his pent up desires. He looked at her and then at everyone. He suddenly got up and announced "i want some changes in this policy so let me discuss this with khushi. And we will get back to by tomorrow. So meeting is over and priya u did a splendid job.." he turned towards khushi and said in his husky voice "come in my cabin now..and i dont want any kind of disturbance okay amanh??" Aman nodded and khushi shivered as his eyes conveyed a different message. She got up and followed him. 

Khushi knocked and entered in his cabin. No voice came. So she entered..arnav was not there. She looked around and suddenly she heard someone locking the door behind her. She turned and there he was..locking the door..turning and smirking. He stepped forward and she backward. This happened till khushi hit the wall. He caged her and moved closer "what were u doing in the meeting??" He asked and kissed her earlobe. She shivered and fumbled with words "i..i..it was u who started this. I was giving u taste of ur own medicine.." 

Arnav raised his brow and pulled her closer..so closer that not even air can pass "well..let me finish it properly then" with this he slammed his lips on hers. He pulled her hair band making her hairs fall..he dipped his hand in her hairs and tilted her head to get proper access..he nibbled her lips and she moaned. He pulled her lower lip with his upper lip and she gasped..taking advantage of it. He entered his tongue in her mouth. He pulled her from the ground and they headed towards the room which was attached with his cabin. He opened it with a kick and closed it with another kick. He was still kissing her..not ready to leave her. He fell on bed with her in his arms. She was on top of him and they were kissing each other madly. Khushi pulled away when she felt out of breath. He kissed her cheek and closed his eyes. Khushi rested her head near his heart. She could feel his heart whispering her name. She smiled and kissed his heart. Suddenly after a minute or so she was pinned to the bed. Arnav came on top of her and tore her shirt..buttons fell on the bed and she gasped..his eyes turned dark with passion. He kissed her neck and collarbone. Khushi bite her lips and with a little hesitation she tugged on his blazer. He pulled away for a minute and whispered "undress me khushi.." she turned red..with shivering hands she undressed him leaving his boxers on. He pulled her for another kiss and took off her skirt. Leaving her inners on. He kissed her belly button and moved up. He pulled her up a little..he sneaked his hand around her waist. He moved his hands up and unclasped her bra. Khushi gasped and held it on its place. She crossed her hands and shook her head in a no. He pulled her hands away and kissed her forehead "u are beautiful khushi.." she looked in his eyes and he takes it off properly. She closed her eyes when she felt his eyes on her globes. Her nipples turned stiff as goosebumps broke on her skin. He dipped his head and took one peak in his mouth making her wince with pain. He soothed it by using his tongue. He sucked on them and then moved down to remove the last barrier. He dimmed the lights and then turned to her. She relaxed and just then he tore her last barrier. She gasped and folds her leg..hiding it from his eyes..his gaze. He kissed her forehead again and whispered "i love u khushi.." this is what she wanted to hear. She unfold her legs and he caressed her already slippery core. He kissed her lips and removes his boxer. Khushi gasped when he felt him near her belly. He looked in her eyes..which held fear within them. He kissed her lips and entered with one stroke. Khushi winced with pain..and he didn't moved at all. Once she was okay. She urged him to go on. He picked the pace and she moaned. He was not being harsh on her. He was doing it gently..he was not having sex. He was making love. His feelings..his love and care could be felt..khushi bites her lip when she felt her climax coming..she moaned as loud as she could when she felt him planting his seeds deep in her womb. She too hits her climax. He fell on her and kissed her again. Before pulling away..she winced again and he asked gently "did i hurt u again??" Khushi could feel it..he was feeling disappointed for hurting her. She cupped his cheeks "u need to forget our past arnav. And i m okay..and thanks for making me a woman..ur woman.." she kissed his lips and he whispered "thanks for loving me and making me fearless.." 

Arnav covered their naked bodies and pulled her closer..he thanked god for giving her back to him. He promised he wont hurt her ever..not even in his dreams. He kissed her forehead and fell asleep in her arms..