Siblings... Something ive never had

Daddy married Lisa Marie Presley not too long ago. But now they are divorced and I honestly couldn't be happier. A lot has happened in the past 3 in a half years.

Daddy was accused of sexually molesting this dumb ass kid named Jordan Chandler, but daddy was found INNOCENT of all charges.

I laughed in their faces. That's what they get for lying. But daddy had to pay them a lot of money. That's complete bullshark.

While they were together, daddy was a lot happier, but Lisa was... It was like she didn't care how happy he was. Which was stupid for me to say, I know.

But when they got divorced, I did feel sorry for daddy. Lisa's kids acted like they were too good to play with me or hang out with daddy.

Who would want to pass up the chance to hang out with Michael Jackson?! In their right minds?!

But I guess it was all good. Now it's 1997. Mrs. Debbie Rowe is now in the picture. Because she's pregnant with my soon to be new brother. She's 9 months already.

Wow, huh? Yeah. Daddy is planning the HIStory world tour now, and he recently released Blood On The Dance Floor. I love that song. Daddy is also teaching me how to dance.

Like now. We were in the dance studio at Neverland, dancing to Ghost.

I was wearing a dance bra that was gold, black sweatpants with one leg rolled up, and white sneakers.

Daddy was looking TOTALLY FAB, owning black pants like in the video " In The Closet", and a white beater underneath, with a black dress shirt in top. His hair was loose and wavy. You go daddy!!

He was teaching me how to mimmick his dance moves. I already had the 180 degree turn thing down, and the heel groove, and the toes thing, and the moonwalk, and the lean.

Blood On The Dance Floor ended to me and daddy turning in our heels and landing on our toes. That's when my nanny Samantha ran in, breathlessly.

" mr. Jackson!" She said breathlessly. Daddy tuned to her." What is it, Samantha?" He asked worriedly." Is it Debbie?"

Samantha nodded." She's having the baby RIGHT NOW!!"

Daddy fainted.