Chapter 13

LAUREN couldn't take her eyes off of the sleeping Camila which is lying on the bed beside her, she was caressing her hair. She like the feeling of this kind of position, they were like a married couple. Before she goes to sleep she kissed her on the forehead and let her move closer to her.

LAUREN woke up first and Camila was still embracing her, she still don't want to leave that safe haven but she have to, she need to go to work.

"I need to leave first okay?" she whispered while caressing Camila's cheek then she kiss her forehead then she slowly removed Camila's hands that was draping on her body, then she went to the bathroom.

Lauren did take a bath after it she was about to get her towel but she forgot it, she was ready to get outside to took it but someone hold it out for her. She took it while her thoughts are wondering who might it be, it was Camila and her only in the house, so maybe it was Camila and she shook her head, it's definitely Camila.

'Did she wake up so early to see me off?' and she got smile then dried herself from wetness.

When she emerged from the bathroom she didn't see Camila in the bed anymore, then she wrapped her towel on her waist and that was the time when someone entered.

"Lo I hope you will not mind—" Camila said when she entered Lauren's room without knocking on the door and she stopped when she saw Lauren that was done on her bath and what caught her attention was her naked upper body, her eyes darted on that magnificent muscular body, her perfect breast wa sitting proudly on its chest and that taunt stomach, she had an abs, she just gulped on what she saw.

"You wake up so early huh."

"What?" and her jaw clenched then she turn her back quickly when she realized what she had done, "I-I'm sorry, I thought you're still in the bathroom," she said while blushing.

"It's okay."

"I want to see you off and have breakfast with you, that's why I wake up so early."

'She's blushing, even though her back is on me,' "I'm glad to hear that, me too Camz, thank you."

"Y-You're welcome," and she quickly put Lauren's suit in the bed trying to ignore the magnificent body on her right side, "I left this here and the breakfast is ready, I leave now," and she dashed out of the room shutting the door with a thud.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," and the answer she got from her was closed door and she got smile and went to her bed to get the suit that Camila prepared. She forgot to tell her that she always wrap her body with a towel on her lower part not bothering covering her upper body. And she just chuckle at the thought.

CAMILA stayed a bit behind the door to calm her raging heart after she went out of the room it was her first time seeing a person naked especially that person is her special someone. She felt her face flushed and she like what she sees. But why she didn't feel it towards Shawn eventhough she saw him naked multiple times?

"You've become a pervert Camila if it will happen again, learn to knock next time and don't brought up Shawn in your thought, it will ruin your dream," and left.

CAMILA did learn to knock the following day and it was their daily routine. And Lauren likes that scenery everyday. She had a good morning ahead.

But an unexpected happening came in their daily life.

Camila was washing the dishes when DJ called at her phone, luckily Lauren gave her one in case of emergency.