#82

A/N

-
I've been getting a lot of requests to do a part two Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello- friendly curiosity the first part of this is chapter {74} if you didn't know! So go check it out before reading this! Here you guys go, enjoy☺️
-

Camila's POV.

I sighed walking down the street to the nearby Starbucks on campus.

It's been over a week since Ariana and I had sex. Ariana has been avoiding me. I don't really know what else to do. I mean at this point, I feel like I'm chasing after no one, I feel like she got what she wanted from me, and now that's it.

I get that I'm the one who wanted it to happen, I initiated the entire situation. But I honestly wasn't expecting her to just drop me right after.

Maybe that's what I should've been expecting to happen. I don't even know if we're best friends anymore honestly. I've broken up with my boyfriend to be with her, but she's not showing me any interest.

She's a huge fuck girl, that I know. But I still can't help myself from wanting more of her.

I took a deep breath letting my hand raid up and knock against the hard wood.

Ariana peaked her head from behind the door about a minute later.

"Oh, Camila. What are you doing here?" She asked finally stepping from behind the door allowing me to take in all of her and her beauty.

I smiled softly and waved. "Hi Ari, I was umm hoping that we could talk."

Her perfectly shaped eyebrows raised and she slowly opens the door all the way, allowing me to step into her dorm.

I took a moment taking in my surroundings. I haven't been here in what seemed like forever. Way before I ever started to think of Ariana any differently than a friend.

"So, what's up?" I heard Ariana say bringing me back from my thoughts.

I shrugged suddenly becoming shy under her intense eyes. "Ya know... just, in the neighborhood and I-"

"Camila." She interrupted turning her head at me.

I sighed. "It's just- the other day has been replaying in my head over and over. And we're best friends, you never talk to me any more, I feel like you're avoiding me."

"Are you referring to the small moment we had back at your dorm last week?"

I nodded slowly as I played with my fingers.

She laughed and smiled at me. "You could have just said that Camila. You want to talk about us having sex. You must be having some regrets now huh?"

"Actually, the opposite." I whispered thinking that she wouldn't hear me. But boy was I wrong.

"Hmmm is that so?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Please stop looking at me like that." She had this smirk playing on her lips and it was doing some things to me.

She began walking closer to me making my heart skip beats. The feeling of her warm body coming in contact with my own.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Ariana whispered into my ear. Her warm minty, breath causing my breath to hitch. "You know me and I'm always happy to spark you curiosity even more."

I only nodded and Ariana pushed me back on the bed and took off her shirt, sliding out of her skirt. She helped me get my shirt off while kissing my neck.

I moaned lightly and felt her smirk in my neck. She pulled my pants off and rubbed my sex.  "You're so wet already, for me?"

I moaned in response and she took off my panties. Slowly she rubbed my clit roughly. She soon replaced her fingers with her mouth and sucked on my clit.