Photographer - one

1 out of 2 chapters

Characters: Negan and Reader (Y/N).

------------------------------

 "Maui" I say loud and my dogs looks at me with my chewed hill on his mouth.

The shoe hits the floor and I sigh. I needed this pair for today.

"Bad dog" he looks at me sadly and I grab the hill, walking back to my room.

It's not that bad, just some bite marks and a little deformed, it's better going with this than going with something that doesn't match. I put the shoes on and grab my purse. I shove my keys and phone inside oh the black bag and walk out of the house. I call the elevator and hear my phone ring. I grab it and put it in my ear, without looking at the name.

"Hello?" the elevator doors open and I walk inside.

"(Y/N)... I can't be without you anymore" I recognize my ex's voice, David.

"I'm sorry for that, I should have thought twice before going out in that night" I press the 0 floor button and lean my back against the metallic wall.

"But I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing" I massage my tempers and sigh.

"Maybe you shouldn't have got drunk" I attack.

"It was only once" what?

"Only once?" I ask feeling the anger grow inside of me "Are you forgetting all the other times I came home from work and you were on my sofa surrounded by liquor bottle, passed out? Remember where you woke up every next morning?" at this point I was shouting and he was in pure silence "In my fucking bed, all clean and with a pain killer and water right next to you. When I told you if you walked out of that house there was no going back, I meant it" I'm now calmer and the doors open.

"But (Y/N)..." I don't let him finish.

"We're over, please stop trying to contact me" I end the call and walk out of the building, to my car.

I get inside of it and lay my purse next to me. I put the keys on the ignition and start driving. In a couple of minutes, I park the car close to my studio and grab my things, getting out of the vehicle. I open the stadium door and walk inside, my first client is supposed to arrive in 15 minutes. Where is Bruno?

"Good morning (Y/N)" my gay assistant says loud and I shake my head with a smile.

"Hello Bruno" he gets closer to me adjusting the bag on his shoulder carefully not to spill his iced coffee.

"You seem a little blue. Is it because of the hill?" he looks at my feet and I chuckle.

"Maui did a little design at his taste, is it that noticeable?" he shakes his head.

"Not really, I just love those shoes and I noticed it right the way" we laugh and get interrupted by a loud noise coming from outside of the studio.

The door is pushed open by a man in a hoodie and sunglasses, followed by two security men. is this my client? It's early 10 minutes.

"Good morning" I say politely and the man takes off the hood and the sunglasses.

I'm 100% sure I gasped after looking at his face. That was Jeffrey Dean fucking Morgan! Oh God! I am such a big fan and he is probably my biggest famous crush.

"Good morning, I'm Jeffrey and you are?" he says with a small smile and gets closer to me, leaning his hand in my direction for me to shake it.

"I'm (Y/N) and I will be your photographer today" stay calm, keep it professional.

I look at Bruno and he was the same stunned look on his face. The appointment was booked by an agency but I never thought it would be such a big famous man. We get everything ready and Jeffrey goes to the dresser with his personal stylist, and when everyone is ready we start the session.

The first part took 2 hours and we did a 10 minutes break.  Everyone was on their phones while I was putting the photos from the camera to the pc and Jeffrey had go to the bathroom.

"They look amazing" his voice comes from right beside my face and my body jumps in the chair "Sorry I didn't want to scare you" he has a beautiful grin on his lips and I do my best to keep my sight o his eyes.

"It's o-ok" I turn back to the screen feeling my cheeks burn.

"I said the shots are really good" he compliments again and I bit my lip trying to hold the huge smile off on my lips.

"Thank you" I finish transferring them and dare to look at him, his face was so close to mine "Do you want to see any in particular?" his eyes travel to my lips as we lick his.

"Not really, I bet they are all good. I would like to ask if you wanted to grab a coffee sometime this week" he offers and his hands go to each side of my chair's arm "Get to know each other, maybe introduce me your dog" he says and I frown "You have a dog, right? or do you chew your own shoes?" he asks like it was obvious and looks at my feet.

"Oh yes, I own a dog, it's name is Maui" I say with a nice smile.

"I would love to meet Maui one day" I bit my lip and nodded "You seem really nice and sweet" 

"I guess you will confirm that soon" I tease him a little and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Confident, I like that" we both have a smile on our lips and he straights his body, getting away from me.

He looks at my desk and grabs a paper, removing gently the pen out of my other hand.

"I'll trust you my number, call me when you're free" he says and the timer on my phone goes off.

"The break is over, let's finish this" Jeffrey walks away from me and says loud.

Everyone put away their phones but I kept myself sitting on my chair looking at Jeffrey. 

"Let's go?" Bruno says and Jeffrey looks at me.

I nodded and got up. Jeffrey winks at me when everyone seems to be getting ready to go back at work and I feel the heat burn its way into my face.

I just got asked out by my biggest crush. What are the odds?

-----------------------------------------

Hellooooooo my lovesss!!! Another imagine here, fresh and sweet for you! Should I do a part two? The date part?

I hope you like it!

Love y'all so so so much

Written with lots of love,

𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 ♡