Chapter 19

Hey guys. I'm back with another chapter. I'm glad that a majority of you seemed to like the last chapter which quite honestly might be my best one yet. I appreciate that some of you said that I didn't disappoint, it really made me feel good. So here I am with another chapter. Enjoy. 

Terano sat across her guest with Rei and Yumi behind her. 

Terano : I hardly expected you to contact me of your own accord. What business do you do you have to conduct with me? *Looks up* Yumeko Jabami. 

Yumeko : *Giggles* I was hoping we could gamble.

As Yumeko and Terano carried on with their conversation. We change the scene to Itski giving sliced apples to an individual in a hospital bed. The person was revealed to be Kaede Manyuda. The former treasurer of the student council. He lost his title due the absolute decimation he suffered when he lost 10 billion Yen  to Y/N and Yumeko during their match. HIs hair also turned white due the shock. (I think) 

Itski : *Places apple slices in front of Kaede* I though you might like a snack. I peeled them hand so you better appreciate it. 

She held her still bandaged fingers behind her back. They were bandaged because she bit off her nails during Kaede's last match. To show she was willing to go all in. 

Kaede : Itski, please just let me be. I say that for you sake. In my defeat I lost everything. From my standing in school to my parents expectations. Even my life is no longer my own. 

Itski : *Holds life plan and gains creepy smile* Oh do you mean this?

Kaede : Indeed. Because you have my life plan, my life is effectively yours. 

Itski : Why are you acting so timid? It's not like you. 

Itski took the life plan and grabbed the pages with her teeth and ripped the pages and spat them out. (I'd write a joke about just doing it like a regular human being but since her fingernails are missing, using her hands probably would have hurt so I'll let it slide) Kaede was surprised by the actions she took. 

Itski : This is nothing but paper! Someone else own your life plan right?! Then you fight for a shot to make a comeback. Big Soulja in this bitch. Don't let it be a reason to give up on your ambitions. 

Kaede : Your being a fool. I had no right to try to walk the high road. But I know that now. I have nothing left to fight for. 

Itski looked down defeated seeing the person she once looked up to speaking in such a manner. But she quickly moved onto the bed and put her finger under his chin. 

Itski : In that case. Does that mean that your ready to submit to me beholder of your life plan until the day you die? Someone you so grossly underestimated as long as you live I'll run you ragged. 

Kaede : Very well could be worse. 

Itski : Is this the limit of your ambition? I cant stand to see so feeble. 

Itski who was upset left the room, though she stood by the door until she was approached by Yumeko who was looking for her.

Itski : You were looking for me? 

As they spoke Ibara was approaching a door and while doing so he saw Miroslava. (I'll just call her Mira since that's what she's called at this point in the show) 

Ibara : Hey Mira! Did Terano summon you here too? 

Mira : Yeah. 

Ibara : Then she must already have something brewing up. Though I doubt it will be anything nice. Now lets see if we're going to meet a demon or a snake.