Chapter 13

Dedicated to espionage2 for helping me come up with this amazing chapter.💜😃💜

------------Still Cole------------

I dropped the phone, grabbed my keys and raced to the car. I drives way over the speeding limit but, I didn't care. I should probably slow down because, the first person I have loved in a long time , was just in a car accident. But, that only a reason to go faster. I push my feet on the petal harder and gripped the steering wheel harder. I was almost to the hospital when I was stopped by a Police officer. "No,no,no" I banged my hand against the steering wheel. I didn't have time for this.

The police kept blasting there sirens but I didn't stop, until the people in front of me slowed down and created a road block. I pulled over to the side. Slowly the police came to my door with there guns pulled out and pointing at me. I do t know about you but I'm not that dangerous of a person. Ooh wait I am.

I rolled down my windows and smiled at the police. "Good, day, sir." I screamed.

" What." They looked equally confused and stared at each other.

"What was that." I yelled. Trying to act like a deaf person. I cupped my ear with my hand indicating my deafness.

A hint of knowing came across there faces.

" You where speeding, sir." The yelled. In the inside I was dieing of laughter.

" Sorry." I yelled. "But my wife is in the hospital in a coma." I let a tear slid down my face. I didn't know if it was real or fake.

They looked sorrowful before talking amounts them self using there normal voice. So I didn't hear them. So they though. After a minute they turned towards me and yelled " We'll escort you there if you want."

I smile."please." I yelled

They got back into there Police car and turned on there sirens and got ahead of me. I followed them grinning. We drove fast and wreck less to the hospital. As soon as we got there I cut the engine and ran to the door, turning around to tell thanks to the Police.

I jogged to the front desk the lady turned her attention on my and smile. I had to wait a second to catch my breathe before saying."I'm looking for Hester O'conner."

She took her time scrolling through the list before turning back to me."room 6a right over there on your left."

I thanked her before jogging over to the left. 5a, 5b,5c, the doors never ended I took me longer than I wanted to find the door. I put my hand on the handle and took a couple deep breathes. I didn't know what to expect in there. She was always a strong person, she's been through so much. I just don't want to she her broken.

I finally open the door and what I saw took my breathe away. Her eyes where closed and she was in a hospital gown, she frizzy blonde hair was all around her head, and her lips where slight open. She look d normal up until you saw her leg was casted and she had a bandage around her head.

I walked over and grabbed her hand it was just has warm as it always have been. It made her feel alive. If only she was awake.

-------------------Hester's POV----------------

I felt something warm squeeze my hand. Something I knew. I had felt this before. There was a tingling feeling where it touched. I heaved a big sigh. I just can't remember my eyes won't open and my brain want work. I was in a daze until someone grabbed ,y hand.

"Hester." I heard someone say. There voice was deep but soft and kind, I smiled at it. I knew that voice. I just couldn't place a face. It was killing I wanted to know.

"Hester, it's me." The voice was so soft and gentle, I just wanted to hug him. But who was him?

"I know you can't hear me. But, I need you." His voice started to crack and something hot and liquid fell on my arm. I wanted so badly to comfort him from his sadness but I wouldn't move. But, my body just wouldn't corporate. "I need you, Hester. Your the best thing that has happened to me since my dad left and my mom got cancer. You where helping me get better." His hand on my squeezed tighter and I wanted nothing more than to squeeze back. His voice was terribly sad.

"Please, wake up. For me." His voice changed to wanting.

"Goodbye, Hester she you tomorrow." And with that he squeezed my and stood up and kissed my forehead before letting go and walking away. My thoughts got all jumbled up after he left and so did my thoughts and brain everything was blank again.

--------------Cole's POV--------------

I didn't know what to do I needed to do something to do something to love. And then my mind clicked I still had my mom. I speed up. I had forgotten about my mom. I just wanted to see her again to say I loved her again. I pulled up to the house and panic rushed over my when I saw the ambulance. What if she was dead.