Chapter 1

Created Jul. 29. 19

RING RING RING ~

"ahhh shut up!" I groaned and pushed the alarm off the bed side table causing it to break into many pieces. I sighed in relief and turned in my bed ready to go back to sleep. I started to drift into dream land peacefully going back to dream about San and me getting married.

"KATHERINA LEE GET UP NOW AND GET YOUR BUTT READY FOR SCHOOL ! OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRAG YOU TO SCHOOL IN YOUR PAJAMAS!!" a voice yelled while my door swung open banging on the wall next to it

I was so shocked that I quickly jumped up and ended up falling on the ground "damn it Mark do you have to be that loud this early!" I shouted back irritated while dragging my hand through my tangled hair " hurry up and get ready or we are going to be late" he said and walked out of my room closing the door before the pillow I threw at him could hit him. " I hate you soo much!!" I yelled at him " I LOVE YOU TOO!!" I heard him yell back causing me to chuckle. " I guess I should get ready now" I said getting off the ground and heading to the bathroom 

After 30 minutes I was finished

I went to my closet and decided to wear this:

I don't wear make up and my hair is already combed ( her hair looks like the girls hair in the pic above but with the colour of her character's hair is from the last chapter)

so I made my way down stairs to see my older brothers cooking bacon 

" good morning taemin oppa, morning Taeyong oppa " I said while back hugging Teamin causing him to glance at me and smile " good morning princess, ready for school" they said together and Taemin turned around to face me while I was still hugging him " no, I don't want to go" I said while pouting and they chuckled " it's ok I didn't want to go to school when I was your age either" Taeyong said and my eyes brighten " that means I dont have to go!" I said excitedly " no don't listen to him you have to go to school princess" Taemin said causing you to pout again and release him from the hug turning away from him and walk over to hug Taeyong, who happily wrapped his arms around me.

"Taeyong oppa~ Taemin oppa is being mean~" I said in a cute voice while pouting "He is right though Rina " Taeyong oppa said and I quickly pulled away from him gasping " OPPA! I can't believe you betrayed me!" I said causing them to chuckle at my actions " You have to go to school Rina........plus whose gonna keep Mark out of trouble and make sure he comes home in one piece" Taemin said making me chuckle "and....you have a performance today during devotion............so you have to go.....after all you are the dancing queen" Taeyong said and Taemin nod in agreement. Both smiling making them look so much alike but they are brothers sooo....yh plus we all have the same smile and hair colour and features. I don,t know how their fans don't find out that we all are related yet.

" true ...........ok I will go " I said and they smiled even wider " now hurry and eat.....OMG !NO " Taemin turned around and screamed . Taeyong quickly turned off the stove and Taemin threw the pan with the burnt bacon in the sink then they turned to me "umm how about you and mark buy starbucks for breakfast yeah" Taemin said taking out his wallet "yeah" I agreed while giggling and took the money " oppas where is mark hyung?" I asked and they laughed " we can never get used to you calling him hyung " they said together " you guys know that your the only ones I call oppa " I said and they nod and Taemin ruffled my hair " We know princess it's just weird..........................                  oh and he is in the garage waiting for you"Taemin said and my eyes widen " he's been out there all this time oh mY.....I have to go .................bye oppas" I said grabbing my bag and running to the garage "bye princess" I heard them say from the distance. 

I entered the garage to see my angry twin waiting for me . Once he saw me walk in he started yelling " WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING IN HERE FOR 30 MINUTES !! DO YOU KNOW HOW HOT IT IS IN HERE ?! I COULD HAVE DIED WAITING FOR YOU! I COULD HAVE HAD A HEAT STROKE!" 

" I am sorry hyung..........Taemin oppa did not tell me that you where in here until a while ago and as soon as I knew I came here " I said sadly holding my head down 

I heard a sigh then footsteps approaching me. He lifted my head and then hugged me " I am sorry Rina I was just upset but I should not have taken it out on you..........................

let's go to school okay?" he said as he pulled away from the hug and looked at me and I nod my head in agreement. He smiled and pulled up his black mask walking to the car.

 I did the same with mine as well and entered the car instantly, my phone connected to the radio and we started blasting ATEEZ wave and jamming out to it.

okay so yes she and Taemin ,Taeyong and Mark are siblings........and they live in america but Taemin, Taeyong and Mark are on vacation so that mark can finish his last year in school with Katherina........Taemin and Taeyong is there to look after them since they are older after all..............so yeah I think that's all I need to clarify for now .........anyways please remember to vote, comment and share this book............................. please support me alot and yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter (;