Party!!

(Note: I'm going to try a different way with the writing when they talk.)

I checked my phone and it was time for us to go to the party. I was getting excited, and nervous because I've never been to a big party.

"It's time to go guys and girls!" Sam yelled across the house. " Okay I'll be down in a few!" Corey yelled.

I just rolled my eyes at all the yelling and walked outside to the cars.

"Who's riding with who?" Colby asked.

We all have each other a glance.

"Uh Colby, Lexi, and I can ride in my car." Sam said. I nodded my head and walked to Sams car. Colby got in the back with me and Sam sat in the front by himself.

"You nervous?" Colby asked looking at me. "Uh yeah I kind of am. I've never been to a big party like this, I hardly ever went to party's back home."I said looking out the window.

"Well trust me it's fun. Just stick around with one of us and you'll be fine." He said placing his hand on my leg.

I nodded my head and smiled at me.

** 30 minutes later**

We arrived at the party. You could hear the music from a block away almost. You could see lights and people standing outside.

We got out of the car and we all walked in together. People started walking up to the boys and bro hugging them. I was nervous once we got there. Not even excited anymore. People were already drunk, they were standing if the tables, and a whole lot of other things that I've never seen before at the party just scared me.

The boys were scattered and even though Colby said to stick with one of them, I lost all of them. I stood by myself until I saw a familiar face.

" Bailey!! Oh my gosh I'm so glad you're here!"I said shouting over the loud music.

"I didn't think you would be here. You never liked party's!" She also said having to shout.
" Let's go outside so we don't have to shout as loud!"

We walked outside and sat down, away from the loud music and crazy people there. " So what brought you here to the party?" She asked. "The boys. I thought it was going to be fun. But I'm clearly having no fun."I said.

"Well you can come to my house tonight and stay so we can catch up a little." She said with a smile. " Its only been a couple of days." I said giggling. "Okay and??".

We walked back inside and I started looking around for the boys so I could tell them I'm leaving to go with Bailey. But that's when I spotted Colby, with a familiar female. She did a little spin while dancing with Colby, and that's when I lost it. It was the one and only Shea.