Chapter Two: I wub you too, deku

Kacchan pov:

Now all the extra's stared to the front of the class, as a little broccoli head danced around the room.

"You cawnt cash meeeee!!!" The little boy exclaimed as he pulled on his eye and stuck his tongue out.

The cheeck, heh

"Beeeeh!" The greenette yelled once more. He sure was giving pikachu a hard time...

~ After about 5 min of everyone laughing at denki trying to catch the boy~

"NOOO! PU ME DOWW! PU ME DOWWW!" The boy squirmed, as Pikachu had finally caught him.

Suddenly, a quiet sniffling could be heard, which drew the little boy even more attention.

"I... I wanna *sniff*... I wanna g-go h-homy..." Tears threatened to spill from his emerald green eyes.

Those emerald green eyes...

"HOLY FUKIN SHIT DEKU?!" I exploded from my chair, making the boy jump, and look at me.

His gaze was so intent, as he continued to stare at me from pikachu's grasp.

"K-ka... Kacchan?"

The tears quickly sprung back to his eyes, as his voice shook.

"Listen guys I just saw midoriya before I came in then this green light thingy came around him then it went and he was like this an-!" Pikachu tried to explain, but deku used his mini fists to punch him in the face, which gave him the perfect chance to escape.

He raced passed everyone, ignoring all the cooes and shit.

I felt miniature hands wrap themselves around my leg, as he poured out his tears onto my uniform.

"k-kacchan..." Was all I heard through his muffled voice of tears.

I ever so gently-

Ew not like me

Picked him up from beneath his arms-

So not like me

And brang him in close to my chest-

Omfg what is this

Whilst lightly stroking his fluffy bush of hair.

Okay, what the actual Fuck is wrong with me

~The whole class stared at bakugou, but he didn't even notice~

"What happened, deku?" I questioned the bundle of tears and sobs pulled close to my chest.

" I dow kno ka- *hic* kacchan. You so b-big. Who they?? I dow kno anywon..." The green bean said, before bursting into tears once again.

My heart ached... Seeing him like this...

It appeared to be that he only remembered me, since I was the only one who knew him at this age of course.

" Don't worry now Deku, I'm here for you. You'll be okay. Shhh, don't cry. Kacchan's here, remember?" I whispered to him in hopes of soothing the sobs which racked his fragile structure.

He looked up, and I instantly melted into those glossy green orbs.

" I... I w- I wu..." The green bean stuttered. He tried to think of the words, as I tousled his seemingly untameable hair.

" Go on deku?" I pushed him, whilst I wiped his tear stained cheeks with my thumb.

" I... Wub kacchan..." Deku mumbled as he nestled himself back into my chest.

I slowly rub his back, back and forth, comforting him.

" I wub you too, deku..." I whispered, although loud enough for him to hear.

It was like an instinct.

I couldn't control my reply.

It was just an instant reflex.

I even did the baby voice.

Oh shit...

I darted my eyes back to the class of disturbingly quiet students... Although not letting up my hold on Deku.

It was dead silent. I dared not break that silence, not after what I just did... After what I just said!

Then the fuking retard of a pikachu decided to fuking pipe up.

"YO GUESS WHO JUS GOT THAT SHIT ON RECORD!!!"

Oh you fuking bastard...