49 Extra

Camila and shawn just got back from a picnic by the lake and Camila was in the kitchen washing dishes and singing along to hello by adele while shawn was "napping", when really shawn was standing in the entry way of the kitchen he was stunned he didn't know she could sing that well, he suck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek. "Baby I didn't know you could sing" he said "no you weren't supposed to hear me" she said dropping her head putting the last dish away. To be honest Camila doesn't hate her singing voice, but she hates when people hear her sing even her family "Baby you sound amazing why can't I hear you sing" shawn said sitting her on the counter "I don't like when people hear me sing" Camila said putting her head down and fiddling with her figures, shawn grabs her hands and kisses the gently then lifts her head up giving a smile and a kiss "Mila you sound beautiful ok I could listen to you sing all day.." he said Camila smiled "thanks Shawnie" Camila said she hopes of the counter she kisses his cheek and walks to the fridge to get a drink of water. "Mila" shawn said "hm" Camila said "would u ever want to do music?" Shawn asked Camila looked at him "I've never that about it" Camila said quietly "well think about it ok?" Shawn said "my manager Andrew knows this guy named Roger, and if you really want to do music I can see if he will sign you..but only if you want to I'm not going to pressure you to do anything" shawn said Camila looked at him "shawn that's a lot to take in... besides I don't think I'm good enough to be signed" Camila said but saying the last part quietly thinking shawn could hear her but he did "Camila... you are good enough you sound amazing" shawn said, "I'll think about it" Camila said pulling shawn into a kiss, then they decided to watch movies for the rest of the day.